Simon Pittaway Response

That i know wishie, if i do not like someone i say so, I will also say anything i have to say in plain English and not say I have lost Fifteen minutes of my life. Lets have some Plain up front English.

All the very best

Edited by just-A-snap

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a man who served his country and makes respectful humane and informative shooting videos for beginner and experienced shooters alike he should not have to explain in his self in anyway on both fron

Be fcuked if I don`t.     The damage/ destruction the Grey squirrel causes

I think that the discussion of something that was printed in the papers , by a anti in any forum , can only serve to discredit any one that enjoys our way of life , agreed we are all entitled to pass

Posted Images

That i know wishie, if i do not like someone i say so, I will also say anything i have to say in plain English and not say I have lost Fifteen minutes of my life. Lets have some Plain up front English.

All the very best

Seems plain enough to me, someone else posting for someone else answering what someone else may have said..................... :huh:

• Like 1

Thanks for posting Sis note Renos :thumbs:

As I said before, I don't really know Si - I've only met him a couple of times at the club but, from that and the way he comes across on the VHTV videos, I reckon he's a good 'un and an ethical hunter.

His response is well thought out and dignified - it's just a shame that he felt he needed to do it.

Atb

• Like 1

well i always found him to be ok,and i enjoy his shooting channel on you tube,the press will always want to put some one down when we are enjoying our sport,there is to many tree huggers that supply them with s,it stories,without getting the full story,i wish si well

• Like 1

Thanks for posting Sis note Renos :thumbs:

As I said before, I don't really know Si - I've only met him a couple of times at the club but, from that and the way he comes across on the VHTV videos, I reckon he's a good 'un and an ethical hunter.

His response is well thought out and dignified - it's just a shame that he felt he needed to do it.

Atb

If you do not put food on my table Jonjon then not saying that they are irrelevant but I will say that to me they are nothing more that something one steps in. and they can take as they want.

All the very best for you and yours mate

• Like 1

For when he reads this,didn't realise his regiment was made up of such sensitive sorts,cant take bit banter over iron sights definitely a fanny in my book,the shit we gave the catering core for example but feck me they held their own,wouldn't of wanted to be one them but they do cracking job keeping us fed and always good for the crack,so as with any squaddies,ex or otherwise they have my respect,long as they not a complete fanny obviously.

• Like 1

I think that the discussion of something that was printed in the papers , by a anti in any forum , can only serve to discredit any one that enjoys our way of life , agreed we are all entitled to pass our thought on , if people are willing to listen , or read statements

But the bottom line is , don't believe every thing you read or are told , I've never met the man , but thats not the point ,

It's just seems to be another thorn in the back side , that we all have to bear , when articles are wrote just to discredit any one who hunts in any forum , be it guns , dogs , birds , ect

And if it had been about me , I wouldn't loose any sleep at all

And I'm sure he won't either

STAND TO GETHER

Atb

• Like 7

For when he reads this,didn't realise his regiment was made up of such sensitive sorts,cant take bit banter over iron sights definitely a fanny in my book,the shit we gave the catering core for example but feck me they held their own,wouldn't of wanted to be one them but they do cracking job keeping us fed and always good for the crack,so as with any squaddies,ex or otherwise they have my respect,long as they not a complete fanny obviously.

Now they are those you do not MESS with, by the trot quick farts

All the very best

• Like 1