Four Britons Kidnapped In Nigeria

If they want to go and do their bit knowing all the risks involved then brilliant good on them BUT if the shit hits the fan don't expect some other poor fukcer to risk being killed to rescue you ..........

But they do expect somebody to come to their help, the likes of you when you where in the forces, and go you will if ordered to do so :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wont condemn it but i do think these people are very irresponsible they seem to think its ok for them to go into war ravaged/dangerous areas. Then others have to run risks in rescue attempts. or cri

Over your head that mate   Cheers, D.

We've already got them out this is old news ......

But its there choice who they wanna help, an if they are british then aye they should be helped themselves as its not as tho they was caught smuggling smack on camels ffs theres very few of them need rescued. Ill bet more folk have been injured in rescuing hikers, folk at sea or even car crashes caused by speeding? I thought out forces were there to protect our people, all of them not just the clever ones that decide against helping the less fortunate an yeah even if its a war zone, tbats what forces are trained for

So some poor squaddie should risk getting killed and leaving behind a grieving wife and children because a pair of twats who knew all the risks still went there and now expect to get rescued ... fukc them if you purposely go into a war zone then deal with the consequences not expect some soldier to risk his life for you .......

• Like 1

But its there choice who they wanna help, an if they are british then aye they should be helped themselves as its not as tho they was caught smuggling smack on camels ffs theres very few of them need rescued. Ill bet more folk have been injured in rescuing hikers, folk at sea or even car crashes caused by speeding? I thought out forces were there to protect our people, all of them not just the clever ones that decide against helping the less fortunate an yeah even if its a war zone, tbats what forces are trained for

So some poor squaddie should risk getting killed and leaving behind a grieving wife and children because a pair of twats who knew all the risks still went there and now expect to get rescued ... fukc them if you purposely go into a war zone then deal with the consequences not expect some soldier to risk his life for you .......
An order is an order socks, like it or lump it an yeah id rather go help one of my fellow country men even if he made a bad choice than lets say risk my life for oil, or turf, or a slimey arab that wants to turn, or to clear land mines that are none of my buissness or clean up mass graves that got nowt to with me or mine, see where im going??

Obviously an order is an order and go you would have to BUT what I'm saying is why should a squaddie lose his life for people that have been warned about the risks and dangers of going into a certain area but still go .......

They made the decision to go knowing the consequences, too bad it didn't work out courageous people to do such a thing.

Sadly the Saturday afternoon soldiers won't be deployed on this one,as there's nothing of value in it.

I understand their sentiment - they went to help the normal folk in a shit hole.

But, ffs everyone has heard what the lawless corners of that continent are like - it was a stupid decision that has had consequences.

I sincerely hope they come of this ok and never go back - their families must be pulling their hair out right now.

• Like 1

Got to raise my hat to these folk that go into these troubled areas to help the sick etc . more so in the so called hot spots you would think they would be left alone to get on with there work

• Like 2

Male or female, they will be getting the f***ing of their life tonight the poor c**ts.

That's f***ing ugly, and do gooders or not we should just go and iron them out.......I know Stiffmiester and his comrades would be all over that crack.

One of his pals dad was a bit of a legend back in the days of the RLI and had over 18 operational jumps into Angola.......the sons a great lad and proper unit.

He will be sharpening his claymore waiting for the call ! Lol

• Like 2

Male or female, they will be getting the f***ing of their life tonight the poor c**ts.

That's f***ing ugly, and do gooders or not we should just go and iron them out.......I know Stiffmiester and his comrades would be all over that crack.

One of his pals dad was a bit of a legend back in the days of the RLI and had over 18 operational jumps into Angola.......the sons a great lad and proper unit.

He will be sharpening his claymore waiting for the call ! Lol

I think the sort of men that would be sent to risk their lives are the sort of men that would be chomping at the bit right now! I've no sympathy for our soldiers, just respect. It's a slippery slope to start treating soldiers like victims imo.

I think the whole thing is moot anyway. If the government don't act then it sends a weak message and will only encourage this.

• Like 2