Four Britons Kidnapped In Nigeria

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wont condemn it but i do think these people are very irresponsible they seem to think its ok for them to go into war ravaged/dangerous areas. Then others have to run risks in rescue attempts. or cri

Over your head that mate   Cheers, D.

We've already got them out this is old news ......

Ken just been googling pal and theres a section to the RAF for mountain rescue...

Yes and the navy they predominantly fly helicopters ... prince William did it for a bit but the army doesn't have a mountain rescue unit ......
I never said army I said armed forces

why would anyone want to go to nigeria ?? boka harem play football there isnt that good enough reason to sort of make a sensible decision to avoid the place ? fkn egits you reap wat you sow and all that

a nice Nigerian dish look up jollof rice its very nice

Ken just been googling pal and theres a section to the RAF for mountain rescue...

Yes and the navy they predominantly fly helicopters ... prince William did it for a bit but the army doesn't have a mountain rescue unit ......
I never said army I said armed forces

Lol ok but they still Don't climb mountains they fly helicopters ........

British mercenaries in the past who found themselfs in sticky situations on foreign lands knew they were on there own with no help from our goverment.

Know there is a difference between soldiers and the god squad but some of you seem to think cause they are Brits we should help them.

They are well aware of the dangers before they set foot in the region and imo they made that choice and ignored the warnings and advice not to go. So i dont really have any sympathy for them. They themselfs created the problem and must have knew tge risk involved. No one ordered them to go there, and certainly the goverment didnt want them to go there.

• Like 3

Look, I'm no Sir General Mike Jackson but all the lads I have met don't seem like the types to want of need anyone's sympathy.......they are more your professional types who are keen to do their job wherever, whenever and for any reason because it's what they do.

In the very limited company I have kept they just want to go soldiering and inflict death and destruction in the most splendid and profesional way.

Red on, as they say.

• Like 1

Look, I'm no Sir General Mike Jackson but all the lads I have met don't seem like the types to want of need anyone's sympathy.......they are more your professional types who are keen to do their job wherever, whenever and for any reason because it's what they do.

In the very limited company I have kept they just want to go soldiering and inflict death and destruction in the most splendid and profesional way.

Red on, as they say.

you wouldnt have much confidence in being rescued if you knew they were all sitting in the barracks in the huffs crying why do i have to go

Professional soldiers don't have the huffs Larry ... they may have a whinge about the job but will get on with it as professionally as possible ... if they didn't they will die ... you can't do half a job .......

• Like 1