Four Britons Kidnapped In Nigeria

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/18/four-britons-kidnapped-nigeria/

Apparently missionaries giving medical care in rural Nigeria. Proper Nigerian bandit country!

I'm sure many folks will condemn them but I can't personally condemn such an act of charity. It's not making big news over here so I wouldn't be surprised if the British Gov' leave it to the Nigerians.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wont condemn it but i do think these people are very irresponsible they seem to think its ok for them to go into war ravaged/dangerous areas. Then others have to run risks in rescue attempts. or cri

Over your head that mate   Cheers, D.

We've already got them out this is old news ......

Wont condemn it but i do think these people are very irresponsible they seem to think its ok for them to go into war ravaged/dangerous areas.

Then others have to run risks in rescue attempts.

or criticise the goverment for not doing enough.

Prob the same type of people who see a sign "HOT DO NOT TOUCH " or WET PAINT. But cant resist the urge to touch it.

Stay the f**k away from these dangerous hot spots no matter how good you're intentions! God wont stop bad things frim happening to you just cause you're preaching his word.

• Like 10

Wont condemn it but i do think these people are very irresponsible they seem to think its ok for them to go into war ravaged/dangerous areas.

Prob the same type of people who see a sign "HOT DO NOT TOUCH " or WET PAINT. But cant resist the urge to touch it.

Stay the f**k away from these dangerous hot spots no matter how good you're intentions! God wont stop bad things frim happening to you just cause you're preaching his word.

spot on mate :thumbs::yes:

I agree up to a point, because I know I wouldn't do it, but I can't help having a sneaky admiration for these people & let's not forget the vast majority will get away with it & manage to do some good work ;-)

• Like 4

See thats the difference between me an you scot, i can see when someone is going outa there way to help, you cant, you disregard someone as stupid because there in danger an you think there stupid for helping people in dire need, i feel sorry for you, it seems to me your out for yourself in life, an life, an couldnt careless for anyone but yourself.

• Like 1

Well you are yet again wrong. Done and do plenty for family friends and even complete strangers.

However i wouldn't put my life on the line or more importantly others for my disregard for common sense.

But by all means get yourself off to syria or some other war torn country and help them out.

You dont come across very charitable when you bad mouthing these poor refugees who flee these war zones.

• Like 1

Always reminds of the Bernard manning joke .

I dont like do gooders that f***ing Terry Waite will be locked up in a cell looking for a cockroach to eat , Ive got steak n kidney pudding .

When he got out the arch bishop of Canterbury said would you like to go again ?

Terry Waite said f**k off ask some other c**t !! ?

• Like 1

If they want to go and do their bit knowing all the risks involved then brilliant good on them BUT if the shit hits the fan don't expect some other poor fukcer to risk being killed to rescue you ..........

• Like 5

Big difference between being rescued off a mountain and going into a war zone or an unstable region when there is warnings there a good chance of being abducted kilked or used as pawns.

Want to do good things well there plenty unfortunate souls here the homeless to name one.

No need to go put yourself and others in harms way to do a good deed.

reminds me of the drunken missionary from the movie zulu. Went to help them and got a spear in the chest lol

• Like 1