Tunnel Trap New To Me.

Pest stop are about the best of the cheaper trap makers , I use them mixed in with my flat pack traps, but they do need a little feteling to make them smooth / lite to fire, however they do outlast the rest of the cheap Chinese crap, good strong springs,

• Like 1

Same as the above.I did a field for a farmer and had a few traps nicked (do gooders I think as my markers were slung into the hedge) I told the farmer and he said just call in for payment when you've done . When I picked up my payment he went over to his truck and pulled out a box containing 25 new peststop traps in individual boxs...well I've used em since and I couldn't fault em.

• Like 1

Same as them all really.. if set right they will kill but compared to the other two they are a little flimsy (if that's the correct word I'm after).

i think when you have your hands on them you can feel the quality difference I agree they feel flimsy
  • Like 1

Same as the above.I did a field for a farmer and had a few traps nicked (do gooders I think as my markers were slung into the hedge) I told the farmer and he said just call in for payment when you've done . When I picked up my payment he went over to his truck and pulled out a box containing 25 new peststop traps in individual boxs...well I've used em since and I couldn't fault em.

I never use markers where members of the public have access to the land. Indentations on mole hills, strands of wool, white spray paint; anything that'll point me to the spot but won't catch the eye of a footpather.

I never use markers where members of the public have access to the land. Indentations on mole hills, strands of wool, white spray paint; anything that'll point me to the spot but won't catch the eye of a footpather.

very wise I keep some of them trapline for those area’s, in an on footpaths as they go into the run, and sketch a small plan on notebook roughly where they are, people just can’t leave things alone, I even have a trail camera, I use in area where I expect a problem, never caught anyone with it, but it’s there,I use markers on farm ground that’s not got public access, but push them well into ground, you are nearly on top of them when you see them,
  • Like 2

very wise I keep some of them trapline for those area’s, in an on footpaths as they go into the run, and sketch a small plan on notebook roughly where they are, people just can’t leave things alone, I even have a trail camera, I use in area where I expect a problem, never caught anyone with it, but it’s there,I use markers on farm ground that’s not got public access, but push them well into ground, you are nearly on top of them when you see them,
funny enough this last yr I had more issues with badgers/ and foxes digging them up, than ever before,
Same as the above.I did a fiedusor rosmutan (do gooders I think as my markers were slung into the hedge) I told the farmer and he said just call in for payment when you've done . When I picked up my payment he went over to his truck and pulled out a box containing 25 new peststop traps in individual boxs...well I've used em since and I couldn't fault em.

Yes, it's always a worry. I trap a church yard that kids walk through on their way to school. My note book has things like 'Duffus rear of Samuel Lane, died 1870.' Got to make those sets invisible.

I seldom use a talpex in a location like that - I doubt my Public Liability is equal to the consequences of a curious 5 yr old getting hold of one and slicing his fingers off.

• Like 1