Indonesian Boar 'fighting'

As baiting go's that's at the high end!..............& to give it some context, what the fcuk else are you going to do there on a Friday night!

I'd watch it with a cold beer :-)

• Like 4

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And let's be frank, if you were breeding a bull blooded lurcher or something similar that's where you would want your blood to come from.........not from Darryl's fat staffy down the road !

As baiting go's that's at the high end!..............& to give it some context, what the fcuk else are you going to do there on a Friday night!   I'd watch it with a cold beer :-)

Me,i believe traditional sports should be left alone,especially by foriengers.

There used to be a guy from Yorkshire either on here or moochers,his pseudonym was Woody Apex I think?Anyone remember him and his write-up on hunting wild pigs with village hunting dogs in Indonesia?

Pit fighting of any kind wouldn't really be my cup of tea although I don't condem it........I think it's still an important part of breeding game dogs so I wouldn't want it banned.

If you found that interesting mate, grab a look at any of the "Hogs, dogs and quads" DVDs......that's more what we would call hunting and by f**k do they give them dogs some graft.

May not be everyone's cup of tea but I think they are good.

great vid, the dogs they seem to use on most vids are dane x pits or pit x bull mastiff type dogs , leggy but powerful with strong heads . i might be wrong dont think a dog could kill a pig by it self , in all vids the blokes use a knife to kill the pig , or shoot the pig ,. i think just bating the pig with one dog , just to see if the dog will close in and lock on to pig ear , like it would in a hunt , if the dog does that, they should get the dog off then in my mind the dog done it job to hold it, as most dogs wouldn't be able to kill a pig , more so if it was good size boar :yes: even just a 100lb farm pig bloody strong animal , never mind a 250 lb wild boar .!! love the hunting with dogs in the wild on the pigs , but not keen on this bating in the vid .

• Like 1

Yup,as soon as you turn on a TV in Thailand theres bull-fighting (two bulls)and cock fighting,same in the PI theres cokc-fighting and I have seen horse fighting there (two horses).

Pit fighting of any kind wouldn't really be my cup of tea although I don't condem it........I think it's still an important part of breeding game dogs so I wouldn't want it banned.

If you found that interesting mate, grab a look at any of the "Hogs, dogs and quads" DVDs......that's more what we would call hunting and by f**k do they give them dogs some graft.

The second of that series came out 2014 and a third is also out,

https://youtu.be/6SR9704QqI8?t=2

https://youtu.be/AlnFD8XU_dA?t=33

Edited by beamish78

I have 1,2 and 3 mate.........them boys are well kitted out that's for sure !

Yup,as soon as you turn on a TV in Thailand theres bull-fighting (two bulls)and cock fighting,same in the PI theres cokc-fighting and I have seen horse fighting there (two horses).

Yup good,like you do mackem,ill stroll in thier and crack a cool one,enjoy the show

• Like 1

I have 1,2 and 3 mate.........them boys are well kitted out that's for sure !

there is no half measures there, be prepared, is more than a statement, its life or death out there.

Seen pics of horse fighting in Mongolia I think?

Not my cup of tea

What I can't get my head around is where baiting sports are illegal ,why do people still continue to breed the biggest dogs or fowl,

See some of the oriental gamefowl cockerel on classifieds around Birmingham etc and they are monsters strutting around the backyard.look about 3ft tall!

Surely it would make more sense to downsize so they are easier to keep ,less feed /waste etc