Mitch You Can Keep The Hw110

This rifle a,long with the jsb heavy's is a deadly combination Mark

if i had any thing bad to say it would be that some times the pellets go strait through the rabbits head and they run a little THERE DEAD THEY JUST DONT KNOW IT

BUT AS FOR THE RIFLE WHAT CAN I SAY THAT HAS NOT ALL READY BEEN SAY,D BY 1000S OF PEOPLE ,

AND TO THINK I HATTED THE HW100 AT ONE POINT

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

HW110....1,,,DAZ

WOLF,,,,,,1,,,VIZ

HW100KS 4,,,ME

DONT NEED TO SAY OUT ELSE

DAZ WILL DO THE WRITE UP AND PICS

MY 4 WERE FROM 30YRDS TO 48YRDS ALL PRONE AND OFF THE POD

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Nice mate you pulled them out the bag on a slow night ( not saying you had them in your bag like markie ?)

Twat no.101 haha

DJ

• Like 1

My lap top died, so writing this on me phone. Expect typo and auto correct errors (mind, not as bad as today when Durham John dropped off my 12L air bottle and his phone corrected something to "Sodomy"... had me worried). Anyhow, last night, fuinally got a break from work and planned to meet up with Viz and Jimmy. Jimmy said be there for 8, I rocked up just before, Viz followed me in but Kimmy was already hard at it.

After scoping up Viz and I had a wander round, not much out, maybe half a doz. plus a couple of deer. At one point down the long walk Viz went after one rabbit and me a different one. My got away, Viz's didn't. When we got back to the cats, Jimmy walked up with one too, so I was the only one blanking.

After a bit craic we split 3 different ways. I finally shot a rabbit from 30yrds resting on a fence (me not the rabbit), Viz didn't come back with any more but Jimmy came and dropped 3-4 more on the pile.

Viz called it a night and Jimmy and I had one more walk round but saw very little. It started to rain so we called it a night. Still first blood on the HW110, and I know I'm going to enjoy her as much as I did my 100.

Just need spring to hurry up as this winter shooting sucks.

Thanks for the Night out lads.

post-89372-0-11615800-1508335644_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Decent mate. TBH I shot 5 pellets the other night, 4 to scope up and one from 30yrds to take the rabbit. But it feels quieter, weight is a good balance, all the good stuff that the 100 had. Only gripe is the 10 shot mag vs 14. And the mag is still a little stiff but I'm sure that will ease. I love the feel of the cover too.