Get Off My Land !

It was not his Land , he was just some Arsehole on a quad bike ,and if some of you twats look you will see that he goes to them

How do you know it's not his land? and if they where not there to be confrontational then they would not have got confronted would they.

They got what they wanted a confrontation, and for one I'm glad they came off second best. Lets hope next time you are out running your dogs shooting or ferreting that you don't come up against a couple of masked men telling you what you can and cannot do, but then again if it does happen just stick your tail between your legs and skuk off eh!................Nah I don't think you will, well I hope you don't

• Like 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 1 who fell into the ditch is lucky cushty wasn't in there earlier.

How many times has this man had arseholes running over his land . . Probably at the end of his tether and fair play too him , pity some lads couldn't find out where these people live and 1 Sunday afte

How the fcuk is he a bully? masked men on his land with no other intention than to cause disruption why is he a bully?   Three men come on your land some of them masked up what will you do? nothing

I admire people who

It was not his Land , he was just some Arsehole on a quad bike ,and if some of you twats look you will see that he goes to them

whats with the twats comment

It was for twats like you who appear not to be able to read or understand what is being shown in a bit of film

I admire people who

It was for twats like you who appear not to be able to read or understand what is being shown in a bit of film

Like the bit where an Irate farmer who supports the hunt, decides he wants masked trespassers of HIS LAND. If you want to carry out a public demonstration do it on public land not private land. They got no less than what they deserved and if the farmer does get fined for his actions I hope the hunt stand by him like he has them and pay his fine...............and buy him a bigger quad with bull bars

• Like 2

I admire people who

Definitely the old bill will give him a tug for ramming the kid into the ditch, like others have said gotta be smarter....

All I saw was the farmer stalling his quad making it jump forward and the Anti moving back and causing himself to fall into the ditch pmsl.

Definitely the old bill will give him a tug for ramming the kid into the ditch, like others have said gotta be smarter....

All I saw was the farmer stalling his quad making it jump forward and the Anti moving back and causing himself to fall into the ditch pmsl.
It's the vegan diet! It makes your balance go all squiffy ;) Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1

Them quads can be a handful when they repeatedly stall :laugh: Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1