Get Off My Land !

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 1 who fell into the ditch is lucky cushty wasn't in there earlier.

How many times has this man had arseholes running over his land . . Probably at the end of his tether and fair play too him , pity some lads couldn't find out where these people live and 1 Sunday afte

How the fcuk is he a bully? masked men on his land with no other intention than to cause disruption why is he a bully?   Three men come on your land some of them masked up what will you do? nothing

The man was a fool , he will be in a lot of trouble now, it was not his land and it looks like he played right into there hands, just a bullying oaf .

He might have played into there hands but hardly a bully Mick he was outnumbered 3 to 1 ...it's just they didn't fancy them odds ..besides he may well have felt intimidated by hooded trespassers....?

• Like 3
The man was a fool , he will be in a lot of trouble now, it was not his land and it looks like he played right into there hands, just a bullying oaf .[/quote

]

Can't see any judge convicting him they were wearing balaclavas he just has to say he was in fear of his life he thought he was been kidnapped.

The man was a fool , he will be in a lot of trouble now, it was not his land and it looks like he played right into there hands, just a bullying oaf .

maybe - maybe not , but he deff bullying cu*t , ive met farmers like him over the years , when ive been out with my dogs day and night , i never mouth off to them just walk a way , but if he rammed that bike at me, he deff get good kick right in ball bag 100% , i would have stuck a blade in him few years ago, but cun*t like him are not worth going down for and doing 10 years in jail , so deff be size 10 in his knackers , you could get one quick :yes: i hate antis , and what they do and stand for but i hate bullies even more :yes:

How the fcuk is he a bully? masked men on his land with no other intention than to cause disruption why is he a bully?

Three men come on your land some of them masked up what will you do? nothing for fear of being brandished a bully, you're having laugh

• Like 6