Beardie/border Collie Greys

My old beardie cross has been has been nigh on unbreakable and is a pleasure to be around. I know a few people that have had or got beardie/border crosses from Hancocks and rate them. I had a little bitch that was beardie/boarder cross that was making a good rabbit dog but broke her neck at around 2 and a half year old.Must admit i got a soft spot for the beardie.

I've got a beardie x here and she's coming 15 if I could clone her I wouldn't hesitate, been a great bitch for me, I'd definitely take a pup out of her offspring

They seem like they're either great or a nightmare with no normal average dogs in the middle.
  • Like 1

Gnipper does yours have border blood as well or just beardie?

I know one or two people who have had first cross beardie grey and I get the impression they can be quite hard work. The mixed collies seem to provide the best if both worlds in some ways it would seem

Edited by beast
  • Like 1

I've got a beardie x here and she's coming 15 if I could clone her I wouldn't hesitate, been a great bitch for me, I'd definitely take a pup out of her offspring

They seem like they're either great or a nightmare with no normal average dogs in the middle.
I can't fault her mate she's 3/4 greyhound 1/4 beardie,she's took everything I've put in front of her and has been good with feather day and night, apart from teeth which I have no real interest in she's taken them when cropped up, she's been really good all round bitch for me and miss working her

I know one or two people who have had first cross beardie grey and I get the impression they can be quite hard work. The mixed collies seem to provide the best if both worlds in some ways it would seem

One of my sisters has a beardie cross,she got it off a guy on here 7 maybe 8 years ago?Very steady dog,great temperament but intense.

1st cross beardie and he's a twat.

1st cross beardie and he's a twat.

?

I've a touch of both in mine with a good drop of bedlington very sound temperament and easy to live with at home and out in the field just a handy dog to have around. I would how ever like a strait beardie greyhound, wether it happens or not is another thing