has any body seen 1 of these bands in britain shot it tonight we i went to watch the flightlines on yet another field he has give us to shoot . does any body no what SLV means first i have had all the years i have been shooting,the old dog I got given his worth his weight in gold .I have seen dogs running round barking at them not him .

post-47182-0-87972800-1508180500_thumb.jpg

post-47182-0-86756200-1508180557_thumb.jpg

There's a few round here, had geese wide of me yesterday with 5 collered ones in group.

• Like 1

Think they were caught up and tagged on Windermere

• Like 1

Not seen one but its a bit of a shit place to put a band wouldn't want that round me neck .

• Like 2

Can't remember how you go about it, but the info on then leg ring. Get in touch with them and they will tell you all info they have on bird

has any body seen 1 of these bands in britain shot it tonight we i went to watch the flightlines on yet another field he has give us to shoot . does any body no what SLV means first i have had all the years i have been shooting,the old dog I got given his worth his weight in gold .I have seen dogs running round barking at them not him .

I shot one a few years ago at Eccup with an orange neck band. It was ringed at Nosterfield near Masham by the Wft I seem to recall. I think they were trying to prove the geese were of Icelandic origin. Think I put a post on here at the time, must be 5/6 years ago now.

• Like 1

I shot a Pink on the Solway 20 years ago, that had a ring that sits on my keyring to this day. I sent the details to the BTO (london SW7) and they sent me all the details of where the bird was rung, where it had been spotted and sent me a certificate with more details and coordinates of the birds movements.