Shot 510 rabbits last saturday standing on my head and using a daystate , i know its hard to believe a daystate can shoot 510 shots with out going wrong but the rest is true

Sorry can't put up any pics because what has happened over the weekend in the Daily Mail . :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

Shot 510 rabbits last saturday standing on my head and using a daystate , i know its hard to believe a daystate can shoot 510 shots with out going wrong but the rest is true

Sorry can't put up any pics because what has happened over the weekend in the Daily Mail . :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

Did you shoot them one handed and constantly swap between each hand to show what a good shot you are ? Did any of the rabbits jump and flip about after being shot with a high powered big calibre rifle :laugh: :laugh: daily f'king mail. What a set of dicks

• Like 2

Just Ten rabbits shot is good work, do not think that there is a word good enough for Five Hundred and Ten and all whilst doing the Annie Oakley Act.

As for Images, if some who do not pray the same as me are not in no way going to beat us, then I do not think some who hide there vindictiveness behind words such as News and Public Interest will do so.

In just my opinion that is.

All the very best

Edited by just-A-snap

510 Rabbits ! :icon_eek:

Have you started going shooting with (ftm), Billy then ? :laugh:

• Like 1

510 Rabbits ! :icon_eek:

Have you started going shooting with (ftm), Billy then ? :laugh:

I did go out shooting on saturday

post-61215-0-47063900-1508270264_thumb.jpg

• Like 2