He says a lot of stuff does Donald. Dont mean he will follow through.

He told reporters he gave a million to a charity for forces he didnt. But when confronted about his bullshit he then wrote a cheque.

same as pledging 25k to a father of a killed soldier. Again didn't till the father tweeted hos empty promise.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All these years it's been a mystery,now by the time it reaches ten pages I can see THL cracking this case wide open ..I can't believe the CIA never contacted us sooner ..?

Just got the first leaked document

Either way. His wife was LUCKY to say the least that she wasn't hit.

Posted Images

I've got a feeling the released papers will just be a gigantic anticlimax. There will either be stuff missing or so much that you can't see the wood for the trees and it will just generate even more conspiracy theories.

How would anyone even know whether what has been released is even real or red herrings?

Thats very true walshie. Going by previous released files most was blacked out by a marker as it a matter of current national security.

Imo we will still be none the wiser.

let's face it they are hardly going to risk a lawsuit or a red face if it was a shady goverment conspiracy or even an accident

There is some supposedly very intelligent people who are very naive if they think the CIA left a stack of conspiracy (if there was one)files sitting in an office desk somewhere waiting to be found. That sh1t would be long buried probably before the investigation began. Even if it was Oswald they weren't going to let his (JFKs) private life (who he was banging) get dragged through the mud by releasing everything. At the end of the day they are not protecting the man they are protecting the stability of a nation. Let's leave it here in this drawer for some egotistical reporter to look at in 50 years because he is legally allowed to do so.???. Some times people get shot in the head for no other reason than a guy didn't reach his goals in life but still wanted his name to be famous. It doesn't always have to be political , religious or somebody with a personal grudge. I somehow doubt that THLs finest will solve it, even though some lads put in some very articulate arguments and posts. ?

• Like 3

Just got the first leaked document

Obviously a cover up.....
I can't believe ye can not see the anomalies in that script. It's so obvious ye are only seeing what they want ye too. I spotted it though. ???
  • Like 2

I had a feeling Alex would know something...it's actually quite a intresting segment with regards to the release

That fella is the biggest f***ing crank. You'd want to be on crank to believe any of his shite.

Look on YouTube for a bit John Oliver done on him, self serving POS.

• Like 1

I must admit that Jack Ruby's explanation of why he shot the assassin always troubled me.

Who kills someone in such a situation to avoid the guy's wife having 'to go through the ordeal of a trial'. So unusual and convenient in fact, that it actually looks like a part of or a cover-up itself. Its hard to escape the thought he was a bought killer to hide the truth of any evidence the assassin might divulge. The assassin looked flaky enough to give away some 'truth'.

I am sure you know who the assassin was but I am convinced we should deny them remembrance to deny the justification to kill in future.

• Like 1