Torys Loosing The Plot

They are all a bunch of f***ing pricks mate........that's all there is too it.

I don't need to tell you, you are one of the lads that see it, but like you I am constantly surprised when they prove it time and time again

• Like 3

You don't ?........really mate ? Haha

If the Torys get any more Labour they will all be joining the NUM !! Haha

LOL they would have feck all to come joining the NUM with the crafty fekers like Chris Kitchen who run the NUM now a union with hardly any paying members but the few in charge pay themselves over 30k a year from money that's still in the unions kitty.lol

• Like 1

The tories are an utter mess as a party. Doing what they always do best. Plotting ans scheming in house. Power grab not a loyal one among them.

labour well they have been a shambles for years.

As wilf said there all just useless and care f**k all about this country or ots people. Inly what they can get out of it.

• Like 1

Knife laws are a joke. Yea there is a case for banning certain blades. It was getting out of hand few years back where they would sell machetes and these weird strange fantasy knifes to any lunatic.

But i carry an opinel have done for years but id get prosecuted if caught with it.

Granted i do not flash it around or threaten people with it.

i also own a few kershaw spring assisted blades, but they never leave the house.