Newbie After Advice. (Second Induction Post As Apparently You Can't Can't Be An "attractive Woman" On Here Genuinely)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And she won't have to worry about getting chatted up over there it's full of gays.

It doesn't quite rule yet for me peter!

A word of advice don't type sentences like that on here or your inbox will be full from the resident THL perverts lol .......

Posted Images

It's a fella on the wind up fs, yas are like a dog with 2 dicks round a bitch in heat lol

Getting boring now dear.

I'm sure no one is that sad and has such a boring life and time on their hands to do that. And also what would anyone get out of it exactly. But think what you will.

It's a fella on the wind up fs, yas are like a dog with 2 dicks round a bitch in heat lol

Getting boring now dear.

I'm sure no one is that sad and has such a boring life and time on their hands to do that. And also what would anyone get out of it exactly. But think what you will.

id say an anti or an ex member on the rake

Getting boring now dear.

A simple way to stop all the suspicion and silly posts is to put up what area your from and have a meet up with an established member off here then all doubts will be erased ... unfortunately for you a number of members on here have been to look silly in the past thinking an attractive lady was just that when in fact she was a six foot two hairy arsed man lol ... as I say have a walk out with somebody off here and dispel all worries .......,

• Like 1

Hmm. Meet up with a man from online they said!! It will be fun they said!

I'll leave it down to whoever is curious to trust I am genuine or not. If you think I'm a 6 foot man beast it's your parogitive.

I'm a blonde 5'4 30 year old woman who shares common interests with the members of this site. I'm not on a wind up and only time will tell I suppose. Sorry to disappoint.

People on here treat any new face with suspicion because of antis..Pepe on here take a good looking lass as even more suspicious because the amount of time antis/plod/ have used a good looking lass picture to entice people let them in to there circle meet up with them and then find out that good looking lass is a 6 ft bald head duffer who just wants to bum innocent country folk lol

End all suspicion of you just taking a picture of the net and using it as a profile. Take a picture of you holding a piece of paper saying " the hunting life rules "

People on here treat any new face with suspicion because of antis..Pepe on here take a good looking lass as even more suspicious because the amount of time antis/plod/ have used a good looking lass picture to entice people let them in to there circle meet up with them and then find out that good looking lass is a 6 ft bald head duffer who just wants to bum innocent country folk lol

End all suspicion of you just taking a picture of the net and using it as a profile. Take a picture of you holding a piece of paper saying " the hunting life rules "

Bent over so we can see her hairy arse.

• Like 2

Hmm. Meet up with a man from online they said!! It will be fun they said!

I'll leave it down to whoever is curious to trust I am genuine or not. If you think I'm a 6 foot man beast it's your parogitive.

I'm a blonde 5'4 30 year old woman who shares common interests with the members of this site. I'm not on a wind up and only time will tell I suppose. Sorry to disappoint.

On your first post you said you wanted to make like minded pals ... now you are fearfull of meeting anybody ... how do you expect to gain knowledge out in the field if you won't meet anybody ??????