Newbie After Advice. (Second Induction Post As Apparently You Can't Can't Be An "attractive Woman" On Here Genuinely)

Hi all. Looking for some advice and to make some like minded pals as I'm a total newbie in the hunting world. I fish and I've been rabbit shooting but that's it. I recently turned 30 and want to Start doing the things that interest me. I live in the east of England. I'll leave it there for now and hope to hear from you soon.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And she won't have to worry about getting chatted up over there it's full of gays.

It doesn't quite rule yet for me peter!

A word of advice don't type sentences like that on here or your inbox will be full from the resident THL perverts lol .......

Posted Images

If you're genuine then god help you! If you're not then god help 90% of the members on here.

On the off chance you are genuine and you want to get more involved in country sports then I'd probably suggest beating. It's a good time of year to start and you'll see a lot and meet folks that will provide the sort of opportunities you're looking for. Norfolk has plenty of shoots.

• Like 1

Why on the off chance.. I don't know what I've got to do to prove I'm just normal and genuinely wanting some advice.

Thanks for that, I've just Had a little look and found nobs.org site. Seems good, although by the sounds of it I need to work on my fitness. I'll have a browse around to see if my area is covered. Much appreciated Born Hunter thank youX

You don't have to be very fit to go beating. Half the beaters these days are pensioners! If you can manage a long walk in the countryside and climb over a fence then you can manage beating just fine. I've never used nobs, just word of mouth on the country grape vine. Drink in rural pubs and ask around for local shoots after beaters.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because it'd be a shame if you are genuine and get f***ing rinsed on here for not being so. Folks will think you are an ex member f***ing about pretending to be an attractive blonde as a joke.

• Like 1

Whoever you are by this time tomorrow you will have so many weird ,creepy and filthy messages in your inbox you will think this place is full of Harveys ...I know ..I was a woman once .

I don't think I can get inbox messages so no problem there.

Ah brill. That's good news as I'm not the fittest I could be. Ok. I'll have a good look on that nobs to start with anyway and go from there. thanks a lot for that.

And ok tar.. I'm finding it rather odd that the replies have mainly been calling me out as fake etc but it is what it is.

It will soon get boring I'm afraid to people who don't think I'm genuine. I don't know how it would be a joke for someone to pretend to be me but I suppose I'm not in the click to understand it. Sorry to disappoint. I assume most of the people that would do that are very much doing a lot of beating of there own.

Ah brill. That's good news as I'm not the fittest I could be. Ok. I'll have a good look on that nobs to start with anyway and go from there. thanks a lot for that.

And ok tar.. I'm finding it rather odd that the replies have mainly been calling me out as fake etc but it is what it is.

It will soon get boring I'm afraid to people who don't think I'm genuine. I don't know how it would be a joke for someone to pretend to be me but I suppose I'm not in the click to understand it. Sorry to disappoint. I assume most of the people that would do that are very much doing a lot of beating of there own.

When you have something worth posting about stick a thread up on the forum. First day beating or whatever. It'll help give you a bit more credibility. Good luck.