Newbie After Advice. (Second Induction Post As Apparently You Can't Can't Be An "attractive Woman" On Here Genuinely)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And she won't have to worry about getting chatted up over there it's full of gays.

It doesn't quite rule yet for me peter!

A word of advice don't type sentences like that on here or your inbox will be full from the resident THL perverts lol .......

Posted Images

Meeting a member for a 'walk to see if I am actually a woman or not as opposed to meeting up with like-minded people to talk about like-minded things rings a bit different in my book sweetie

Firstly I'm not your sweetie ... secondly walking out with a known member off here talking about country matters is what I was suggesting thus killing two birds with one stone .....

• Like 1

People on here treat any new face with suspicion because of antis..Pepe on here take a good looking lass as even more suspicious because the amount of time antis/plod/ have used a good looking lass picture to entice people let them in to there circle meet up with them and then find out that good looking lass is a 6 ft bald head duffer who just wants to bum innocent country folk lol

End all suspicion of you just taking a picture of the net and using it as a profile. Take a picture of you holding a piece of paper saying " the hunting life rules "

post-107006-0-13107100-1508160500_thumb.jpg

Edited by shewolf87
  • Like 7

People on here treat any new face with suspicion because of antis..Pepe on here take a good looking lass as even more suspicious because the amount of time antis/plod/ have used a good looking lass picture to entice people let them in to there circle meet up with them and then find out that good looking lass is a 6 ft bald head duffer who just wants to bum innocent country folk lol

End all suspicion of you just taking a picture of the net and using it as a profile. Take a picture of you holding a piece of paper saying " the hunting life rules "

Well, you can't say fairer than that :good::laugh:

• Like 1

Fair enough that's all the proof anybody could ask for ... welcome to the site hope you find what your looking for here ... by the way what's the neck and chest tattoo ......
  • Like 1

Well bugger me.. I feel like a free woman.

A word of advice don't type sentences like that on here or your inbox will be full from the resident THL perverts lol .......

• Like 5

Fair enough that's all the proof anybody could ask for ... welcome to the site hope you find what your looking for here ... by the way what's the neck and chest tattoo ......

Wolf & flowers on my chest. I'm rather addicted.

Wolf & flowers on my chest. I'm rather addicted.

I know the feeling I've got a dragon that covers my whole body ... one of my daughters is going the same way and I think she will probably overtake my 30+ tattoos .......

Ive been rather slack for a few years. Only just been back in the chair recently. Oh really. Sweet. Mine all join on from each other also. I don't like them all dotted about every where.

Just started to join my arm ones up