Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm driving a belingo now after the l200 I had completely busted my balls and my wallet, I'm after a mid sized van that has three full sized seats, kids still in child seats, will be used for dogs and work. Was thinking a citreon dispatch are similar. Any advise would be appreciated. 4.5 to 5 grand budget.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If older van you looking for Nissan vanette bullet proof engines but would have to put seats in back as only two seater of swb transit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tranny van ūüėĀ. Or the¬†renault trafics drive well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone I've spoke to that's had a renault trafic or Vauxhall vivaro? Have said it's damn near broke them with garage bills.

an the transits get stolen round here with a master key never to be seen again.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some sensible crew connect vans about at the minute 

money not too strong

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Everyone I've spoke to that's had a renault trafic or Vauxhall vivaro? Have said it's damn near broke them with garage bills.

an the transits get stolen round here with a master key never to be seen again.

Really? Never known anyone complain about the old shape. Nissan vauxhall or renault.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My 08 Vivaro cost me £1500 for a set of injectors with 50k on the clock. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22 November 2017 at 21:41, bear-uk said:

My 08 Vivaro cost me £1500 for a set of injectors with 50k on the clock. 

And for a smiley face transit there £25 each and a 2 min job to fit yourself 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22 November 2017 at 21:02, rob284 said:

Really? Never known anyone complain about the old shape. Nissan vauxhall or renault.

And I,ve never known anyone that's owned a vivaro not to complain, they are shite, the only person I no that drives one today has put a private plate on it and decided to keep it forever because he has spent about three times what it's worth on maintenance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

And I,ve never known anyone that's owned a vivaro not to complain, they are shite, the only person I no that drives one today has put a private plate on it and decided to keep it forever because he has spent about three times what it's worth on maintenance

And the moral of the story is DON'T buy vauxhall

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have friends and work mates that drive traffics and vivaros and they've all had problems with them. I'm still in the berlingo and probably will be to after Christmas. I went and looked at a couple of dispatches  but didn't like them,  might go down the smaller crew van route.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

And the moral of the story is DON'T buy vauxhall

I bought a vauxhall combo new in 03 and had it for 11 years and that little van never once let me down and it got some abuse, places I got to in that van just shouldn't have been possible, a great little van in my opinion although I agree most vauxhalls are shite.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I bought a vauxhall combo new in 03 and had it for 11 years and that little van never once let me down and it got some abuse, places I got to in that van just shouldn't have been possible, a great little van in my opinion although I agree most vauxhalls are shite.

My mk 1 berlingo could go places the 14 plate berlingo cry wasn't as good, 

My dad who owned before had put decent tread tyres on it

To much torque and the car based tyres let it down.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think any modern van is any better than the next, they all share parts made in  the eu even the new transit is Renault powered, you either get a good one or a lemon, and when computer says no it stops, simple as that 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

√ó