New Air Gun Member

Hi folks just a quick introduction. Im from the North West of England enjoying finding my way back to airguns after a long time away from it. How things have changed I currently own an Air Arms Galahad in .177 and just in the process of trading an old RWS Excalibre .22 in for an Air Arms 510. I only manage to do target shooting at the moment but am starting to look around my area for some land to do a bit of pest control so any advice would be welcome. I know I said a quick intro but I tend to waffle anyway thanks in advance

• Like 4

Welcome aboard matey

How things have changed, yes, I thought that a few years ago after coming back into airguns after many many years away.

The art of getting land to shoot on is in my humble opinion, ask EVERY person you know for ratting or crow problems etc etc and ask if THEY know any land owners, be creative in the search. You may well be surprised at some of the places some of the guys on here shoot or used to, from churches to industrial estates to allotments to manor houses to large farm estates, just keep at it.

Phil

• Like 1

Welcome aboard matey

How things have changed, yes, I thought that a few years ago after coming back into airguns after many many years away.

The art of getting land to shoot on is in my humble opinion, ask EVERY person you know for ratting or crow problems etc etc and ask if THEY know any land owners, be creative in the search. You may well be surprised at some of the places some of the guys on here shoot or used to, from churches to industrial estates to allotments to manor houses to large farm estates, just keep at it.

Phil

Thanks for the advice. I have been annoying everyone I know about getting permissions but no luck so far. Am in the process of making a list of all the farms locally and going to try them first fingers crossed I can sort something local

Welcome aboard matey

Phil

I CAN SECOND THAT

ONE OF MY BEST IS FACTORY'S AND ALL THE FARM LAND AROUND IT

WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE

MIND I DONT KNOW WHY YOU CAME ON HERE

WE ALL KNOW FECK ALL :yes:

ATVBMAC :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Welcome aboard matey

Phil

I CAN SECOND THAT

ONE OF MY BEST IS FACTORY'S AND ALL THE FARM LAND AROUND IT

WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE

MIND I DONT KNOW WHY YOU CAME ON HERE

WE ALL KNOW FECK ALL :yes:

ATVBMAC :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:D:D

• Like 1