Other Great Uses For Shot Vermin, Road Kill Etc.

Too much in the freezer, road kill, etc, etc. ?

Here`s a planter with last years strawberry runners planted over a dead rabbit, - I got 12 lbs of strawberries from this one tub.

The best bone/ blood feed on earth.

I`m also planting this years strawberry runners over some rabbit/ pigeon plus a new young head of Rhubarb over two rabbits and root hormone :good:

An old farmer gave me this tip years ago, - the results can be outstanding and I got a good few certificates from the allotments for this little trick.

All planted today :boogy: .

post-85710-0-30832900-1508097300.jpg

post-85710-0-54058200-1508097316.jpg

post-85710-0-87073400-1508097328.jpg

post-85710-0-87887100-1508097342.jpg

• Like 3

Great images and idea... but jeeezzz... your gonna get the tree huggers riled up with this.

We get it in the arse for shooting pests for the table, but your using them as plantfood :)

Marko. The creator of a New strain of carnivore strooobs :)

• Like 3

That is fine Rez, they can eat their organic food that is grown next to the motorway and think that the air on any organic farm is pure a a baby's bottom. Makes one think though, no dead things on organic farms. Time to move house one thinks.

all the very best

• Like 1

Well I NEVER thought of that Mark............................hell of a good idea but I think either my cats or one of the many foxes in our village would mess things up a bit AND my youngest daughter would kill me........................................................................I love it mate. Nice one.

Phil

• Like 1

I can remember taking a trench out for peas dumping all the rabbit guts in it putting paper on top then the soil and planting we had a great crop . A bit of spare soil would be handy for disposing of hides, feet and skulls there was a bit about a local stalker taking his remains to the dump and the poly bag burst after he left they had him on cctv and posters do you know this poacher ? burying it would help there

• Like 1