Si Pittaway........ The Squirrel Vigilante.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Journalist in question here is Scott Campbell for Mailonline. Must be a slow-news week at the Mail whoever he is...   This is the risk to putting your vermin shooting on the net. And why I do

That's Si at the front, Davy in the middle and, me at the back - this was a tricky permission so, we had to up the ante a bit.   If you look very closely, you can see the Compatto

Si Pittaway was a senior NCO in the Royal Horse Artillery. Not a sniper, or Special Forces SAS or anything like.     But I suppose, if your job is knowing how to lob huge artillery shells from a 1

Posted Images

Archie got it bang on with his earlier post :yes:

Don't post stuff on social media.

That's also with forums as well ;)

Couldn't agree more. It's all for the taking if you stick a pick of your mug up for the whole of the net to see

All well and good moxy.

We encourage it on this forum, post your pics and videos lads, or what we do behind closed doors fine? Or is it until one of the infiltrators plasters all from The Hunting Life in some RAG. One is free to hate all that he does, but let us apply the rule outside of this forum. Like him or not, when he is attacked like that by a "I will not say it" like that then all on The Hunting Life are Attacked. Let us show some solidarity in just my opinion. And yes a like Simon Pittaway and would put him down as a friend.

All the very best for you and yours moxy

• Like 2

The police came round last saturday to see if i was shooting on the Friday in a part of Dorset ,which i was .

They had a report saying they spotted me shooting and gave the Police my van reg number ,so they could trace me .

Police said everything is absolutely fine with me but did warn me about anti's , because of the badger cull in our county and antis see every one who is out shooting is on the cull

I know all about the antis from when my mate had two mink farms and the threats they made against us

Very sad times we live in because of Blair and brown leftwing party

• Like 3

He willingly posts endless pics and vids of himself along with his name. I don't agree with the newspaper article but it's pretty simple - if he didn't do that, he wouldn't be in the paper.

You have to be sensible. Whether or not you like him is irrelevant.

All well and good moxy.

We encourage it on this forum, post your pics and videos lads, or what we do behind closed doors fine? Or is it until one of the infiltrators plasters all from The Hunting Life in some RAG. One is free to hate all that he does, but let us apply the rule outside of this forum. Like him or not, when he is attacked like that by a "I will not say it" like that then all on The Hunting Life are Attacked. Let us show some solidarity in just my opinion. And yes a like Simon Pittaway and would put him down as a friend.

What is encouraged is constructive input. Common sense says you don't post pictures or details of yourself.

Remain anonymous. Just like you. You've not posted anything about yourself since you joined this forum. The odd video

And picture. But no hunting related pictures.

But that's your choice and it's fine.

That article isn't a secret. It's been posted across almost every airgun related social media group. Including simons own group.

No. He's not here to defend himself but I haven't seen any malicious comments that need defence.

The article is a cheap pop at the hunting community. Nothing new but media ignorance. Sadly for Simon he's kopping it because of his claim to fame. Who else are the media going to target. Your anonymous remember.

He willingly posts endless pics and vids of himself along with his name. I don't agree with the newspaper article but it's pretty simple - if he didn't do that, he wouldn't be in the paper.

You have to be sensible. Whether or not you like him is irrelevant.

He is a strong lad and can look after himself walshie, and like all of us who post one thing or other on YouTube. More than one respected and I would say liked Lad from this forum post and plaster their face for all to see.

This time it happens to be Simon Pitterway who they chose to Bend Over. What name from The Hunting Life Forum will be next? Posting a link to the article for my mind was not a help.

All in just my opinion

All the very best for you and yours walshie

Edited by just-A-snap

All well and good moxy.

What is encouraged is constructive input. Common sense says you don't post pictures or details of yourself.

Remain anonymous. Just like you. You've not posted anything about yourself since you joined this forum. The odd video

And picture. But no hunting related pictures.

But that's your choice and it's fine.

That article isn't a secret. It's been posted across almost every airgun related social media group. Including simons own group.

No. He's not here to defend himself but I haven't seen any malicious comments that need defence.

The article is a cheap pop at the hunting community. Nothing new but media ignorance. Sadly for Simon he's kopping it because of his claim to fame. Who else are the media going to target. Your anonymous remember.

My name is Renos Christakis Hajittofis and I live in Hackney London

All the very best moxy

• Like 1