Si Pittaway........ The Squirrel Vigilante.

Thinking about it, I cant imagine Si Pittaway being overly bothered by all this shi*e, after all any antis that watched VHTV could find out info about him, and lets not forget any publicity is good publicity eh? Anyone with a modicum of sense (which excludes antis of course) can see the Squirrels are being culled humanely and used as food, fu*k the DM carry on Squirrel hunters, in fact, how do I join, :thumbs:

• Like 4

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Journalist in question here is Scott Campbell for Mailonline. Must be a slow-news week at the Mail whoever he is...   This is the risk to putting your vermin shooting on the net. And why I do

That's Si at the front, Davy in the middle and, me at the back - this was a tricky permission so, we had to up the ante a bit.   If you look very closely, you can see the Compatto

Si Pittaway was a senior NCO in the Royal Horse Artillery. Not a sniper, or Special Forces SAS or anything like.     But I suppose, if your job is knowing how to lob huge artillery shells from a 1

Posted Images

I like the bit in the article where the rspca say such killing should be carried out by trained persons, if I am not mistaken, isnt Si Pittaway an ex special forces sniper? I think that covers the training bit rather well :D and with that in mind, good luck to any militant anti wan*ers that decide to go and try to assault him :boogy: maybe he could include that in his next video lol.

never new that cc

that goes a long way to explaining how he blasts tiny lego men at 80yrd :laugh:

Yes as far as I am aware, he belonged to the same regiment as the likes of Andy McNab etc :thumbs:

• Like 1

Thinking about it, I cant imagine Si Pittaway being overly bothered by all this shi*e, after all any antis that watched VHTV could find out info about him, and lets not forget any publicity is good publicity eh? Anyone with a modicum of sense (which excludes antis of course) can see the Squirrels are being culled humanely and used as food, fu*k the DM carry on Squirrel hunters, in fact, how do I join, :thumbs:

there are big conservation drives going on in pockets all over England to rid the grays and re establish OUR red squirrels!

I saw some video where gaystate donated rifles to the projects!

its easy for ppl to look down there noses at the likes of lads like us on here... but these conservation people are mega wealthy, I dont see the antis trying there look with them!

• Like 1

I like the bit in the article where the rspca say such killing should be carried out by trained persons, if I am not mistaken, isnt Si Pittaway an ex special forces sniper? I think that covers the training bit rather well :D and with that in mind, good luck to any militant anti wan*ers that decide to go and try to assault him :boogy: maybe he could include that in his next video lol.

never new that cc

Yes as far as I am aware, he belonged to the same regiment as the likes of Andy McNab etc :thumbs:

Lol........Just Lol.

never new that cc

Lol........Just Lol.

Ffs, get a like button man :laugh:

Si Pittaway was a senior NCO in the Royal Horse Artillery. Not a sniper, or Special Forces SAS or anything like. :hmm:

But I suppose, if your job is knowing how to lob huge artillery shells from a 155 mm Howitzer over twenty miles onto a target, then it's another form of long range precision shooting in its own way. :thumbs:

• Like 4

there are big conservation drives going on in pockets all over England to rid the grays and re establish OUR red squirrels!

I saw some video where gaystate donated rifles to the projects!

its easy for ppl to look down there noses at the likes of lads like us on here... but these conservation people are mega wealthy, I dont see the antis trying there look with them!

Never knew that Si

But if gaystate have been donating that'll explain why greys are still doing well!!

( couldn't resist mind I thought Mitch might have beat me to that lol)

DJ

• Like 1

never new that cc

LOL and some also say he can sneeze a 10mm group with accupels at 100yds.

I also heard he's the new top gear stig!

Si Pittaway was a senior NCO in the Royal Horse Artillery. Not a sniper, or Special Forces SAS or anything like. :hmm:

But I suppose, if your job is knowing how to lob huge artillery shells from a 155 mm Howitzer over twenty miles onto a target, then it's another form of long range precision shooting in its own way. :thumbs:

Right ok Simon well you know the guy, but I am damn sure I watched one of VHTV films that began with a brief history of the guy, and an SAS badge appeared, strongly suggesting he had belonged to that regiment???? So Im buggered if I know why.