Si Pittaway........ The Squirrel Vigilante.

VM and Rez, two more out of the closet. OH I am a member of VerminhuntersTV also, sorry Lads make that Three

All the very best villaman, Rez

Lost track of what your on about now Snap. Sorry mukka. x

One could say it started years ago Rez, but this constant Twenty Four Seven Headache since last Christmas is not helping.

All the very best for you and yours mate

Nope. Still dont know :D

Its all that green sticky mate.

Gave it up years ago, same with the powdered stuff and those little confectionery looking things, but the Twenty Four Seven Headache since last Christmas is not helping is not a joke.

All the very best

We all say that :)

All the best Snaps.

Clean from all for over Twenty Five Years now Rez, Take a Long Drink Bender every now and then and after can go years without a drink, I think of Cigarettes every minute of the day for the last Three years or so giving up after Forty Seven or so years of Smoking.

So my name Renos Christakis Hajittofis and I live in Hackney London, Three daughters and one son, eldest Thirty Nine Years old. Four grandchildren and the one and only wife for the last Forty Years. Sixty Year of age a Greek Cypriot and a Millwall Supporter.

Now I need a Drink

All the very best

You've gone down in my estimation mate lol. Millwall ??? Lol

Only a joke

No one likes us, we don't care

You're not wrong there mate. Thought the idiots who went on the pitch at the end of the play off final against us were bang out of order taunting our players and manager

You are spot on Bunnyblatter.

All the very best mate

• Like 1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Journalist in question here is Scott Campbell for Mailonline. Must be a slow-news week at the Mail whoever he is...   This is the risk to putting your vermin shooting on the net. And why I do

That's Si at the front, Davy in the middle and, me at the back - this was a tricky permission so, we had to up the ante a bit.   If you look very closely, you can see the Compatto

Si Pittaway was a senior NCO in the Royal Horse Artillery. Not a sniper, or Special Forces SAS or anything like.     But I suppose, if your job is knowing how to lob huge artillery shells from a 1

Posted Images

I don't do face book and never will although I know I do miss out on some good shooting topics but the shite and trouble I hear from that place is something I don't want to get involved in, I will stick with the abuse on here :boogy:

Never met Si but respect his ability but must say the vid clip on the link is the worst thing to post on any media format, seeing the squirrel flicking about as we all know they do at times is giving the anti brigade and some arsehole reporter just what they want............................an easy target, the hunter.

Phil

I think some of they folk are needing some thing in there sad boring lives rather than moan about a few picts of dead vermin , it seems i cant go out just now with out bumping into one of them or maybe im just a crabbit old man

Its interesting what Mr Si Pittaway has to say about it .

I don't know if i would be out of order by posting on what Si has to say about it ?

He's replied on his VHTV gay book group mate if your part of that...

Your only gay ,if you push back Rez

• Like 2

The Journalist in question here is Scott Campbell for Mailonline.

Must be a slow-news week at the Mail whoever he is... :hmm:

This is the risk to putting your vermin shooting on the net. And why I do not... :hmm:

Si Pittaway is actually a thoroughly decent man in my estimation, having been a friend of his some years ago now. He doesn't communicate with me anymore but that's for him to decide. As was is his decision to leave this forum. It's how it is with some people. Fair enough and good luck to him.

It is interesting to see the faces of everyone else pixalated and blurred out of focus yet, his image is clearly shown and no doubt, in the context of the article, shown to be taken as a gloating half-wit over what are clearly, to me at any rate, humanely headshot grey squirrels. So there is an arguable case in Law that, the journalist, whoever he is, wants to create a commotion for sensationalist journalism. And with a perceivable personal distaste for Si Pittaway. And this is grossly unfair.

If it was me in those pictures, I assure you, I would be suing the Mail and the journalist in court for "Mis-use of my personal image and mis-representation of character and likeness in a distorted and predjudicial manner and a situation likely to enflame hatred with certain sections of the public. Tantamount to personal assault". :hmm:

And that's just for starters.

There are certain sections of society where the act or threat of killing anyone for killing an animal is perfectly acceptable to want to vent in anger. Usually from half-baked mad bloody women with minds in a permanent state of psychiatric malfunction, who see grey Squirrels and even bloody rats as their cute, furry friends over humans any day.

Articles of this sort of trash are meat and drink to anti-hunting-everything morons and thus it will ever be.

That's why I do not post my own hunting pictures on the net. Too many shitheads with time on their hands and meds in their heads.

• Like 7

The thought is Miles. Aka milegajio is behind the article.

Said it for you.

Miles Johannesburg,moxy think you will all remember his shannanigangs.

That's him Davy. Yes we remember. He developed a hard on for Simon for some reason or other.

Is there any truth behind him being involved over the article?

Atb.

Its sad these days that a lawful activity such as shooting vermin can cause so much hassle , I can get the bit where most folk like to take a pict of the end of the day shot , but why do you need to be in it ?. .My understanding of facebook is if its kept private only folk you want to see can see it . or if its open everybody can see it ? maybe somebody with a better knowledge of the internet can explain it ?. But why no just have a pict of the dead verim on a closed forum . On another sight they just have Rabbits , squirrels , rats and pigeons and you add your count no picture required

Its interesting what Mr Si Pittaway has to say about it .

I don't know if i would be out of order by posting on what Si has to say about it ?

He's replied on his VHTV gay book group mate if your part of that...

Your only gay ,if you push back Rez

Ha. Is that true? :D

Hope your well Mr T.

I like the bit in the article where the rspca say such killing should be carried out by trained persons, if I am not mistaken, isnt Si Pittaway an ex special forces sniper? I think that covers the training bit rather well :D and with that in mind, good luck to any militant anti wan*ers that decide to go and try to assault him :boogy: maybe he could include that in his next video lol.

• Like 1

I like the bit in the article where the rspca say such killing should be carried out by trained persons, if I am not mistaken, isnt Si Pittaway an ex special forces sniper? I think that covers the training bit rather well :D and with that in mind, good luck to any militant anti wan*ers that decide to go and try to assault him :boogy: maybe he could include that in his next video lol.

never new that cc

that goes a long way to explaining how he blasts tiny lego men at 80yrd :laugh: