Sign in to follow this  
THE STALKER

I Had A Couple Of Hours On The Fallow Yesterday

Just had a walk about for an hour or 2 on the Fallow Bucks and Prickets yesterday morning, the weather was really warm and dry and it was nice to get out we ended up with 2 each good result , it could have been more as there were Bucks grunting all over the place but they stayed in the woods and their grunts were echoing right down the valley and thats where the big boys stayed.

Q5KOz8P.jpg

2hq4NOu.jpg

Fp4yv77.jpg

KcfVmeE.jpg

• Like 1

Nice going mate , the buck in that last picture looks a lean one , not much fat on him at all ..

Were they carring many ticks , the ones I've shot have loads on them this tear ..

Nice work. Haven't had any ticks at all but picked a dying water deer the other day that was carrying literally dozens

Nice going some nice eating there

Nice work. Haven't had any ticks at all but picked a dying water deer the other day that was carrying literally dozens

Do you think the ticks had something to do with its condition or was there another obvious reason?

Novice

I don't know. Certainly ly if an animal is sick or weak it will be much more prone to parasites but on the other hand I suppose if it gets too many parasites then that will make it I'll! Chicken and egg😀

The sika in Dorset go through phases of being plastered or very few . The two stags we had weekend ago were very clean but we’ve seen them covered from front to back . Not pretty . I managed to pick up a few on myself while as usual Matt had several lol . Must do the anti spray again

• Like 1