Celebrity Hunted

just watching it now

what a pile of shite

the people who help them get away are ratting on them!!!!

some people cannot deal with people in suites

they give in strait away thinking there some type of authority figure,

goes to show money can never replace a real friendship,

growing from childhood wit your buddies to adulthood,

will never be beating :yes:

Watched it last week and thought the same , all their so called mates who helped them bubbled them straight away with virtually no prompting . Im sure its all scripted just to try and keep a bit of interest and tension in the show because they dont seem to be able to disappear for more than a few minutes before a new lead drops in the chasers laps

The problem with the rich and famous it's impossible for them to leave the system that made them, were as an old peasant like me would just disappear into the woods with my back pack of goodies and pop back up at the end of the show, making less than interesting tv, it's a good insight into the powers of the state but don't be expecting to see many cunning survival skills they rely on modern technology and the state owns most of it

Why don't they make decent programmes anymore.

its basically all crap reality show soaps and even the survivalist stuff is chronic pish!

and when they do decide to do something for us normal people they just sit round a table and pick an old favourite hit series and say "oh that'll work "

well it f***ing doesn't! That was a reference to porridge btw.

look at xmas tv many years ago it was something to look forward to over the 2week holidays.its been dire for years now and not even xmas themed.I accepted it long time ago they cater for wannabes and the easy option of exploitation rather than actually having the talent to write a plot.

• Like 3

its basically all crap reality show soaps and even the survivalist stuff is chronic pish!

and when they do decide to do something for us normal people they just sit round a table and pick an old favourite hit series and say "oh that'll work "

look at xmas tv many years ago it was something to look forward to over the 2week holidays.its been dire for years now and not even xmas themed.I accepted it long time ago they cater for wannabes and the easy option of exploitation rather than actually having the talent to write a plot.

That new porridge was shite,you just can't reinvent the wheel
  • Like 1

We watch lots of films over Christmas . Don't bother with the TV . Mrs always been a major Harry potter fan so I watched them all with her . Year before we watched the godfather trilogy .

• Like 1

They do make them but you really have to dig them out. Anyone a fan of Steve Rinella's Meat Eater on Netflix? :hmm:

• Like 1

They do make them but you really have to dig them out. Anyone a fan of Steve Rinella's Meat Eater on Netflix? :hmm:

Alone on the history channel filmed in Canada/Alaska which ever one is a very good watch ... you can actually watch them wasting away over the weeks and I've no doubt if they were left there they would die ......

• Like 1