Not All Up For It.

Pat The Rat.

(This topic will now disappear as it does every time I mention Pat, but it stays up when the trolls he tells what to say slag me about my marriage break up and call me an alcoholic etc. Very funny really.)

he's isn't a grass I've asked the question,,all lies but the rest of your statement is true

No mention in Neil's post calling the guy a grass.

read it again numb nuts
  • Like 2

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line without failures doesn't exist. Any man that says they exist should be pointed and laughed at.

The day I have to smoke a fox out is the day I'll pack the job in. Never heard so much shit in my life.

You fella are a first class clown.. i did not write this to slag off a line of dogs.. i wrote it because its what it is not all well bred entered correctly stuff are wired correctly ...thats it its na

Posted Images

And what about if there isn't another capable terrier there?

Then use a molesmoke bomb LOL's, I've used these in rock cairns up on the high hills where you would never put a terrier in due to many being lost in the past, we've used them when not having a terrier with us in normal earths with mixed success bolting to a lurcher or gun, more than one way to get the job done on keepered land, its all about the result not pure terrierwork, always other options !!!
Failing that get a tin of chapie put a hole in the top and wave it by the entrance that should get him to pop his head out for a look.
  • Like 2

Then use a molesmoke bomb LOL's, I've used these in rock cairns up on the high hills where you would never put a terrier in due to many being lost in the past, we've used them when not having a terrier with us in normal earths with mixed success bolting to a lurcher or gun, more than one way to get the job done on keepered land, its all about the result not pure terrierwork, always other options !!!
Failing that get a tin of chapie put a hole in the top and wave it by the entrance that should get him to pop his head out for a look.

Everybody who lamps has baited an area for fox control numb nuts, we use fish guts and bits, makes the job easy, back to the molesmokes though, are you saying you would enter a terrier in a known kill zone, renowned for deep drops,caves and small ledges that have accounted for many in the past, only an idiot would do so, there are many such places in the "Grampians" were my mate is head keeper and all are respected as too dangerous !!

Everybody who lamps has baited an area for fox control numb nuts, we use fish guts and bits, makes the job easy, back to the molesmokes though, are you saying you would enter a terrier in a known kill zone, renowned for deep drops,caves and small ledges that have accounted for many in the past, only an idiot would do so, there are many such places in the "Grampians" were my mate is head keeper and all are respected as too dangerous !!

Put down the Plummer books will you, you haven't got any mates down were you are never mind up in Northern Scotland, my mate is Head keeper don't make me laugh.

You and Pablo/Loozer could team up match made in heaven that is.

I'm Still waiting on you telling me who the gang of cronies I have on THL.

• Like 3

what's your interest in terriers and people mole?, because you don't go hunting and your dogs are about much use as yourself. Fat and lazy. All you want to know is dirt on people and whatever other information. What are you, oh sorry, a mole or a mungrel. You carry on doing your dirty work for others,....

Put down the Plummer books will you, you haven't got any mates down were you are never mind up in Northern Scotland, my mate is Head keeper don't make me laugh.

what's your interest in terriers and people mole?, because you don't go hunting and your dogs are about much use as yourself. Fat and lazy. All you want to know is dirt on people and whatever other information. What are you, oh sorry, a mole or a mungrel. You carry on doing your dirty work for others,....

• Like 1

Copying and pasting but not writing anything

Pablo/Loozer ? Hope your well my good friend.

• Like 1

Copying and pasting but not writing anything

Pablo/Loozer ? Hope your well my good friend.

Yes still alive and still keeping it real. Have a nice evening and sorry for the shit talk. Enermies, who needs em , and other than that the enough of the other cts out there. Or should I say, They're out there and not to our benefit unless that's you're cup of tea

Wooden spoon Pablo/Loozer ha ha, the wee lassie still talks about her dog being stolen.

Your getting boring again now. Tell us about this wee imaginary lassie. And the fact is, I seen a few of the lads who mingled in steal dogs and what happened to the dogs was pointless never mind wrong and the same few and more , I wouldn't take the snakey twats near anyone's place because the all mouths and backstabbers so crack on with them in their league

Your getting boring again now. Tell us about this wee imaginary lassie. And the fact is, I seen a few of the lads who mingled in steal dogs and what happened to the dogs was pointless never mind wrong and the same few and more , I wouldn't take the snakey twats near anyone's place because the all mouths and backstabbers so crack on with them in their league

Hmmmm

Got a call of a man lastnight telling me about his young terrier.. a well bred wee dog of a well established line... back at start of august i was out shooting over rape seed for a farmer on my own... anyway after hours of shooting i noticed the pigeons veering off to bottom of field to my left so decided to shift hide net down bottom of field and shoot a few more..on way down a fox comes out of rapeseed in front of me heading to a wee line of trees in front beside burrows i know..so i dropped the gear and fired 2 shots at it with only thing i had..no7s..missed it and it went to ground.

So straight on fone to this fella who was telling me about a dog he had so i rung him.. bring terrier and stuff just fired at a fox missed it and watched it go to ground..explained where and he said he wouldnt be long.. so that tree line is where i sat and shot 5 more pigeons while waiting.. then i see him coming down the drills... terrier entered and on.. 1.2m... sweet give 15 mins to make sure they settled and fox wasnt going to bolt... opened up and dog is working fox but ive seen it manys a times even with terriers that i myself had in the past which never made the grade in the end up..he kept looking up.. anyway fox was accounted for i didnt mention what i had seen but he didnt notice... dog was left until sept 17 he was used as a fox was encountered on some of his own permission.

Dog came off and an older dog had to account for the fox by bolting it to a gun. Sunday they were asked to check cover for a farmer and a fox made it to ground just as hounds found.. so dog was tried spoke and came off...again the waited silent to see if fox would bolt.. fox never showed so after 20 mins went to transport got a 16 month old pup first time and had to him at 0.7 and fox was accounted for...the other dog was reared correctly and entered correctly.. 36 months with only 14 hand picked burrows for youngsters.. so dog is now living with his sister as pet.. the season has just started and phesants are open in NI.. so plenty of shooters walking ditches making them not lie out so much so we shall see what the season brings...

Stopend for a man thats been shooting as long as you say you really f****d up by firing 7s at a fox but sometimes in the heat of the moment a lad will.The terrier was the 2nd f**k up but at least the fox was accounted for just incase it had taken grain and if you were in anyway in range it more than likely did but alls well that ends well,it didnt suffer a long lingering death.The 3rd f**k up was you trying to redeem yourself by saying something stupid like you did,your 1st post was honest but you f****d it all up by your 2nd post,but a happy ending,not for the fox but the dog got a nice retirement home.

So to defend your stupidity you revert to personal insults.

I've never drank rum in my life and this recent calling me an alco from a couple of trolls comes from a grass in the mid lands who wouldn't even know if I drink or not .

Me an alco, LOL, you need money to be an alcoholic, LOL.

Back to the topic.

Stop End you have a habit of coming on here as well as in to other lads yards and tell them what in your opinion is wrong with their terriers etc.

But then you come on here and admit to a very stupid rookie mistake. Just in case there would be a novice reading your lies and actually might think you know what your doing they should be told that number 7 shot is MUCH to light for shooting foxes (IMO it's to light for rough shooting full stop) but you now tell us you fired at the fox to guide it in to the earth.

LMAO I've heard it all now, John Wayne eat your heart out, LOL.

Lol..shooting pigeons for crop protection in august is not rough shooting... so a number 7 or even 7 haf if your good enough shot..

I never said once to take 7s to a fox drive.. i said ive seen foxes shot while hunting phesants when they have walked out of cover from bein flushed with gun dog with 7s.. nothing lighter than 36gram 4s

at least and even that needs to be close... as for purposely missing the fox you put shot 15 yards lead in front of a fox who is running to the right... in front of his right ear...hes turning left.. lol seen it many a time then timing knowing when hes far enough away lead again wait.. fire..hes under pressure and either gets away or in this case goes to ground.. ive seen some great gun men north and south..between birds and cover and i soaked the good mens advice up seen it then it has worked for me lol..

Grow up fella.. ffs..