Not All Up For It.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line without failures doesn't exist. Any man that says they exist should be pointed and laughed at.

The day I have to smoke a fox out is the day I'll pack the job in. Never heard so much shit in my life.

You fella are a first class clown.. i did not write this to slag off a line of dogs.. i wrote it because its what it is not all well bred entered correctly stuff are wired correctly ...thats it its na

Posted Images

And what about if there isn't another capable terrier there?

working a fresh terrier after ones already been in there and on for a few hours and dug at isn't really fair in this day and age expecially after a dog was giving it a good go. Even though some needs must, I think the only time really to try another after, is to see if your dog was not up for it.

working a fresh terrier after ones already been in there and on for a few hours and dug at isn't really fair in this day and age expecially after a dog was giving it a good go. Even though some needs must, I think the only time really to try another after, is to see if your dog was not up for it.

That's rubbish.

A terrier that can go into a place and locate game that's already been worked for a while and maybe pushed another terrier out and has now moved or buried itself is one of the hall marks of a great terrier.

Terriers that go in, locate and stay while dug too are quiet common. But it takes the special ones to turn a situation gone bad into a success.

Some lads go through life thinking they've got good terriers (and maybe they have) but unbeknown to them they've never had a great one.

And am I the only one who noticed the OP mentioned he fired two number 7s at a fox ?

How does he know he missed ? Number 7 shot wont slow a fox down but will leave him to die in agony.

For him to start this thread giving his expert opinion on the entering of terriers and then admit to a stupid act that even a novice wouldn't do shows lack of experience.

Stupidity always shows itself up.

• Like 7

That's rubbish.

A terrier that can go into a place and locate game that's already been worked for a while and maybe pushed another terrier out and has now moved or buried itself is one of the hall marks of a great terrier.

Terriers that go in, locate and stay while dug too are quiet common. But it takes the special ones to turn a situation gone bad into a success.

Some lads go through life thinking they've got good terriers (and maybe they have) but unbeknown to them they've never had a great one.

And am I the only one who noticed the OP mentioned he fired two number 7s at a fox ?

How does he know he missed ? Number 7 shot wont slow a fox down but will leave him to die in agony.

For him to start this thread giving his expert opinion on the entering of terriers and then admit to a stupid act that even a novice wouldn't do shows lack of experience.

Stupidity always shows itself up.

call it rubbish or what you like. As I see it, that second dog has its work cut out and everything changes then on . It might make it look good but it's whole different system and it could be a good dog or may not be in other cases. All you want is one good one lol.

Well for the drunkard who is questioning.. i purposely missed him, the 2 shots were fired only to guide him where he needed to go.... and i have been out shooting phesants piles of times over the years with loadsa different men and the gun dog has flushed foxes and they have been shot dead with 7s close range at about ten yards... by the way the fox was actually dispatched with a 7...so lay off the rum heavy head and actually get out and do a bit...things are always different when out actually doing a bit than reading books.

So to defend your stupidity you revert to personal insults.

I've never drank rum in my life and this recent calling me an alco from a couple of trolls comes from a grass in the mid lands who wouldn't even know if I drink or not .

Me an alco, LOL, you need money to be an alcoholic, LOL.

Back to the topic.

Stop End you have a habit of coming on here as well as in to other lads yards and tell them what in your opinion is wrong with their terriers etc.

But then you come on here and admit to a very stupid rookie mistake. Just in case there would be a novice reading your lies and actually might think you know what your doing they should be told that number 7 shot is MUCH to light for shooting foxes (IMO it's to light for rough shooting full stop) but you now tell us you fired at the fox to guide it in to the earth.

LMAO I've heard it all now, John Wayne eat your heart out, LOL.

Edited by neil cooney
  • Like 2

So to defend your stupidity you revert to personal insults.

I've never drank rum in my life and this recent calling me an alco from a couple of trolls comes from a grass in the mid lands who wouldn't even know if I drink or not .

Me an alco, LOL, you need money to be an alcoholic, LOL.

Back to the topic.

Stop End you have a habit of coming on here as well as in to other lads yards and tell them what in your opinion is wrong with their terriers etc.

But then you come on here and admit to a very stupid rookie mistake. Just in case there would be a novice reading your lies and actually might think you know what your doing they should be told that number 7 shot is MUCH to light for shooting foxes (IMO it's to light for rough shooting full stop) but you now tell us you fired at the fox to guide it in to the earth.

LMAO I've heard it all now, John Wayne eat your heart out, LOL.

Who's the grass in the midlands Neil.??

Pat The Rat.

(This topic will now disappear as it does every time I mention Pat, but it stays up when the trolls he tells what to say slag me about my marriage break up and call me an alcoholic etc. Very funny really.)

Whose pat the rat ?

Pat The Rat.

(This topic will now disappear as it does every time I mention Pat, but it stays up when the trolls he tells what to say slag me about my marriage break up and call me an alcoholic etc. Very funny really.)

he's isn't a grass I've asked the question,,all lies but the rest of your statement is true

Pat The Rat.

he's isn't a grass I've asked the question,,all lies but the rest of your statement is true

No mention in Neil's post calling the guy a grass.

Pat The Rat.

No mention in Neil's post calling the guy a grass.

fs