Daniel Dubois. Heavyweight.

With Gnasher being indisposed i am taking on the role of boxing expert. I have lots of experience, I used to box kippers in Salford docks. Boom boom. To the point, I predict Daniel Dubois will fight for a world title within the next three years. He looks the real deal to me. The first time I saw Joshua fight I thought the same thing. He just looks exceptionally classy and powerful to me and he's only 20. You heard it here first. :laugh:

Edited by jukel123

Fair point. I looked at the bookies odds on him becoming world champion. The only thing that came up was 18 to 1 to win a championship before 2018!. That's only two and a half months away. He's the kind of boxer established fighters will avoid. So not much point in that bet.

Jeez 19 in that clip. Watch out AJ. He's coming for you. I like him as a bloke more than AJ too. Aj a bit hard to take sometimes for me.
I know what you mean I've always found him a bit sickly for want of a better word and I've always been a critic of him ..,don't get it wrong I respect the road he's taken thus far and he's probably the best active out there at the moment but do I think he will be hall of fame material. ...probably not.
  • Like 1

Jeez 19 in that clip. Watch out AJ. He's coming for you. I like him as a bloke more than AJ too. Aj a bit hard to take sometimes for me.
I know what you mean I've always found him a bit sickly for want of a better word and I've always been a critic of him ..,don't get it wrong I respect the road he's taken thus far and he's probably the best active out there at the moment but do I think he will be hall of fame material. ...probably not.

Sometimes A J comes across as a wide boy drug dealer from Watford He can't trace me on here can he?

With Gnasher being indisposed i am taking on the role of boxing expert. I have lots of experience, I used to box kippers in Salford docks. Boom boom. To the point, I predict Daniel Dubois will fight for a world title within the next three years. He looks the real deal to me. The first time I saw Joshua fight I thought the same thing. He just looks exceptionally classy and powerful to me and he's only 20. You heard it here first. :laugh:

I have not read all the answers, but I,m afraid I have had him earmarked for a while I think he is a far more natural heavyweight than aj and will be a dominant force if he is allowed to have the right fights but as the average British boxing fan goes for likeability rather than skill as with Bruno/Lewis early days, were we all got behind a panto horse instead of the real talent for a long time, so aj is enjoying the same wave of popularity and sadly triple D as he's known will struggle to get the recognition he deserves for a long time,

You are all right chaps,he will be heavyweight champion within a year or two.

The kid has got real skills and is a lovely kid as well. My son boxes for the same club as Daniel used to, Lynn A.C in Camberwell ,south london.

He is the real deal.

• Like 2

any idea when Gnasher will be back ? i liked his threads on boxing, and bulldogs :thumbs::yes: