Sleaze Bags.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He wouldent get the babysitting job at my house

Had a good think about this and there's one bloke who gets on my tits and always seems to be hiding something Cliff Richard.

I'm a thick c**t really haha...when i found out about my oldest lad being autistic back in 2015 i went to all the groups and read shit loads of info about autism...anything i could find i read, just s

Posted Images

Hucknall for me

I hate that sleazy c**t, you can just imagine the prick in one of those gentrified Manchester canal bars on a bank holiday in an unbuttoned shirt and leather trousers , ginger piss tank out running his hands through his hair like a saluki in an oil spill, making "call me"signs at chicks or "watching you" fingers

Utter prick in high heeled dealer boots

I'd love to kick his balls up his back midway through a perroni , pour the rest over him and set the c**t alight whilst saying "a new flame has come mick"

As you can see I've thought about this

• Like 5

Hucknall for me

I hate that sleazy c**t, you can just imagine the prick in one of those gentrified Manchester canal bars on a bank holiday in an unbuttoned shirt and leather trousers , ginger piss tank out running his hands through his hair like a saluki in an oil spill, making "call me"signs at chicks or "watching you" fingers

I'd love to kick his balls up his back midway through a perroni , pour the rest over him and set the c**t alight whilst saying "a new flame has come mick"

You have a talent mate. Very good. Just read that to my Mrs. Even she laughed. She said Do you like him then? Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1

Hucknall for me

Not a Simply Red fan then?

• Like 1

Allister something from itv news he looks like a vampire.. prince charles..prince andrew..lord mountbatten..prince philip.. david beckham..bono..geldoff..ronaldo..many many more id be here all night.

Prince Andrew is a pretty good shout. Sorry royalists..........

• Like 2

Allister something from itv news he looks like a vampire.. prince charles..prince andrew..lord mountbatten..prince philip.. david beckham..bono..geldoff..ronaldo..many many more id be here all night.

Prince Andrew is a pretty good shout. Sorry royalists..........

That's a bit unfair. He does a lot for young girls.

• Like 1