Pheasants

I'm assuming the landowner/keepers given the green light too?

Ya can't just shoot a pheasant. Obviously you can but they are owned by someone. I'd loose my perms if I shot any of the keepers game birds.

• Like 1

Ya can't just shoot a pheasant. Obviously you can but they are owned by someone. I'd loose my perms if I shot any of the keepers game birds.

I have the landowners permission, nobody raises pheasants on my permissions, landownership is a problem, within 30 feet there are 3 landowners and none raise any game or have any shoots.

, I have permission to shoot in the copse, three permission owners who let me shoot partridges, pheasants, rabbits, collared doves, woodpigeons and hare.

Edited by secretagentmole

The landowner of my perms say "plug um and take um" free of charge too! Been going years iv ferreted it and shot it years and had the privelage of shooting them for free for years. Some farmers hate them who grow corn and dont have an intrest in running a shoot.

Just to clear up any confusion, if the neighbouring land has a pheasant shoot, once they stray onto YOUR land they are YOUR birds, they no longer belong to the person or persons who reared/bought and released them, in the way that wild deer belong to nobody until they are dead, they then belong to the owner of the land upon which they ended up dead.

• Like 1