Old Time Ravers Lol

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sadly clubing has changed,,,all every body wants now is to pay £500 for a table...be seved by a waitress ,,with oversized bottles of greygoose or belverdeer with a light in the bottom ,,,,so pretentio

That was definitely part of the reason things changed during our time, but other factors like music changing, new trendy clubs that brought back dress codes........a lot of those clubs became more abo

tiesto playing in amnisia ibiza on a sat night,,,,was some sound,,,,was like some devine moment...especialy with a few mitsubishis...

Posted Images

When I started raving it was all acid and speed. Two double dip stawberries and a couple of wraps of pink champagne. First E I took was an eye opener, and a tooth breaker. Lol.

Same here regards wizzz and tabs ...my first bean was a snowball ...never looked back :laugh:

• Like 1

When I started raving it was all acid and speed. Two double dip stawberries and a couple of wraps of pink champagne. First E I took was an eye opener, and a tooth breaker. Lol.

Same here regards wizzz and tabs ...my first bean was a snowball ...never looked back :laugh:

Exactly my experience.........I was even excitedly telling my parents about it the next day, but leaving out the E bit, just a minor detail! Haha....

• Like 1

Lol. I went from long haired metal head to long haired luminous raver in the space of exactly one weekend. Lol.

Lol same again .... just found this I tripped more on them little uns than I ever did with acid I didn't know what hit me... skeggy pavilion 1992 yip yip! :laugh: magical times :thumbs:https://www.discogs.com/group/thread/666986

• Like 1

Micro dots were all the rage too. Some really good nights on them

• Like 2

We used to do the Sunday night window frame challenge ...put one into a ham sarnie divide it into 6 each have a bit and see who got lucky or not as if you got it the rest of the lads made it there mission to fuk your nut all night :laugh:

We used to do the Sunday night window frame challenge ...put one into a ham sarnie divide it into 6 each have a bit and see who got lucky or not as if you got it the rest of the lads made it there mission to fuk your nut all night :laugh:

Now that's just horrible. Trying put them on a paranoid downer :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

there was a fella round us used to be up and down the town when we was younger normal chap he got into the trips abused em bad and the local boys would terrorise him like whisper his name and shit and hed freak right out. He is f***ing gone backwoods over them, cant even explain how f***ing thick he is , was funny listening to him he would come out with some mad shit used to just hang around repeating weird sentences and having convos with himself havent seen him for years now saw this thread and was wondering if hes dead or nutted off yet lol