Old Time Ravers Lol

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sadly clubing has changed,,,all every body wants now is to pay £500 for a table...be seved by a waitress ,,with oversized bottles of greygoose or belverdeer with a light in the bottom ,,,,so pretentio

That was definitely part of the reason things changed during our time, but other factors like music changing, new trendy clubs that brought back dress codes........a lot of those clubs became more abo

tiesto playing in amnisia ibiza on a sat night,,,,was some sound,,,,was like some devine moment...especialy with a few mitsubishis...

Posted Images

Some bass here lads, look at the boys in background dancing, some jivers there lol

Is say you were a Kelly's man Francie in the 90s or the point Inn!

Of course lad lol im only 33, but i was never outa kellys from 2001, flat to mat, was at kellys when tiesto played, one an only time? Wiped outa it.

Point in was good, mind been down quigleys point an there wss lads playing saxaphone with beats, lol

tiesto playing in amnisia ibiza on a sat night,,,,was some sound,,,,was like some devine moment...especialy with a few mitsubishis... ;)

• Like 5

Some bass here lads, look at the boys in background dancing, some jivers there lol

Of course lad lol im only 33, but i was never outa kellys from 2001, flat to mat, was at kellys when tiesto played, one an only time? Wiped outa it.

Point in was good, mind been down quigleys point an there wss lads playing saxaphone with beats, lol

tiesto playing in amnisia ibiza on a sat night,,,,was some sound,,,,was like some devine moment...especialy with a few mitsubishis... ;)

mitsi's yum yum :laugh:

• Like 1

Remember doves, plus Dennis the menace and rhubarb and custard capsules kinell they blew ya mind for a couple of days.. kinell I've some memories of nights gone :laugh:

Gave that dancing shit up in 2000ish. No point nowadays, too much to do I wouldn't cope ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2

sadly clubing has changed,,,all every body wants now is to pay £500 for a table...be seved by a waitress ,,with oversized bottles of greygoose or belverdeer with a light in the bottom ,,,,so pretentious ..just a bunch of possers .....

i think its charlie thats done this.....and the lack of proper eee,s.. :thumbs:

as in Dennis the menice and rhubarb and custards :thumbs: the latter got me a an unwanted holiday in the day :laugh:

sadly clubing has changed,,,all every body wants now is to pay £500 for a table...be seved by a waitress ,,with oversized bottles of greygoose or belverdeer with a light in the bottom ,,,,so pretentious ..just a bunch of possers .....

That was definitely part of the reason things changed during our time, but other factors like music changing, new trendy clubs that brought back dress codes........a lot of those clubs became more about dropping the name than actually having an amazing time!

The drugs are still there though mate, but that scene changed forever a along time ago.......like you can't recreate 1967 with just quality acid! Haha.....

I was reliably informed a while back that E' had come full circle & were really strong again. Loads of pure MDMA about.

I actually bumped into an expat here a little while ago who was having the time of his life on some MDMA........he really remained me of the old days, wanting to be my best mate, asking me about my life story! Haha.....what was funnier is I was completely straight & sober....He did offer & a bit of nostalgia tempted me, but I declined, knowing I had two young kiddies to make breakfast for in the morning. Some things have to change ;-)

New golden age of MDMA the last few years :yes: Tons of super clean crystal and pills about and the pills are stupid strong 200mg+ beasts. Some really cool presses going about too, big difference to the old crumbly speckled yokes back in the day!

Couldn't pay me to take any these days though, no way I could handle the come down :laugh:

• Like 2

Trance all the way tomo lol jammy fecker?

That was definitely part of the reason things changed during our time, but other factors like music changing, new trendy clubs that brought back dress codes........a lot of those clubs became more about dropping the name than actually having an amazing time!

The drugs are still there though mate, but that scene changed forever a along time ago.......like you can't recreate 1967 with just quality acid! Haha.....

I was reliably informed a while back that E' had come full circle & were really strong again. Loads of pure MDMA about.

I actually bumped into an expat here a little while ago who was having the time of his life on some MDMA........he really remained me of the old days, wanting to be my best mate, asking me about my life story! Haha.....what was funnier is I was completely straight & sober....He did offer & a bit of nostalgia tempted me, but I declined, knowing I had two young kiddies to make breakfast for in the morning. Some things have to change ;-)

New golden age of MDMA the last few years :yes: Tons of super clean crystal and pills about and the pills are stupid strong 200mg+ beasts. Some really cool presses going about too, big difference to the old crumbly speckled yokes back in the day!

Couldn't pay me to take any these days though, no way I could handle the come down :laugh:

Used to love the come downs with my mate's smoke load's of joints with a few beer's and just laugh at each other sometimes it was the best part of the night some people do some funny shit when their full of yokes.

• Like 3

Back in the day when eee's were a tenner each and you only needed one for a proper good night.

Now you get ten for a quid and they're shite :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 3