Old Time Ravers Lol

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sadly clubing has changed,,,all every body wants now is to pay £500 for a table...be seved by a waitress ,,with oversized bottles of greygoose or belverdeer with a light in the bottom ,,,,so pretentio

That was definitely part of the reason things changed during our time, but other factors like music changing, new trendy clubs that brought back dress codes........a lot of those clubs became more abo

tiesto playing in amnisia ibiza on a sat night,,,,was some sound,,,,was like some devine moment...especialy with a few mitsubishis...

Posted Images

Bit of a disappointment really but I was half expecting that.Security were f**king ar***oles.Too many moody looking spooks for my liking.Good set by Colin Dale,Ellis D took my back to my old World Dance and Reincarnation days,Evil Eddie Richards dropped some proper old school Detroit tunes.Left at 5.00 straight after Eddie Richards Set.

• Like 2

Never mind, you've got to be init to win it. I always think that about the old skool business, most of the people who were aving it back in the day are either burnt out, scared (bit like me), too fat, skint, loads of kids and grandkids or are smack 'eds or dead!

Ellis D is a good lad, Roy is his name if I remember rightly. The last time I saw him he hadn't changed much.

• Like 2

Remember back in the day when you'd bump into the occasional 'old boy/girl' off their tits?........I say old, but in reality they were probably our age group now! Haha.....

I have had a couple of go's myself at reliving it in the past 5-6 years..........one 'come down' had me burst into tears after I made the mistake of putting a Nick Cave record on.....hahaha....

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 4

Never mind, you've got to be init to win it. I always think that about the old skool business, most of the people who were aving it back in the day are either burnt out, scared (bit like me), too fat, skint, loads of kids and grandkids or are smack 'eds or dead!

Ellis D is a good lad, Roy is his name if I remember rightly. The last time I saw him he hadn't changed much.

I keep hearing about 50 year olds dropping with heart attack recently :-( Edited by Accip74

We all used to laugh at the oldies trying to relive their youth for a night. They'd crash and burn about 4 am when we were just getting going lol.

Those oldies were probably younger than I am now and I bet I wouldn't even make it to 4 these days, even if I wanted to!

The thought of the next day, even now, still fills me with terror never mind Wednesday.

There are still tunes that raise the hair on the back of my neck but I'd not do it now for anything!

Some people don't realise the party is over :laugh:

Tripping off his nut at Haad Rin beach :laugh: makes you wonder where his mate are.

You'd really want to be there when your mate does that................that's gold 'ammo' for the rest of your days! Haha

Tripping off his nut at Haad Rin beach :laugh: makes you wonder where his mate are.

You'd really want to be there when your mate does that................that's gold 'ammo' for the rest of your days! Haha

It's probably his mate filming :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

It's probably his mate filming :laugh::laugh:

He's living the dream lol.

I bet his blood is so toxic a great white would spit him out.lol