Harvey Wankstien

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No surprises really but what I don't get is you have these feminist pro liberal women Emma Thompson and Angelina jolie to name a couple now say yeah we knew he tried it with us..wtf? Why didn't you

In fairness I'm reading a lot of reports of these young naive actresses turning to their agents and agencies at the time with their allegations and just getting f**k all support. With all that has com

That Gwenyth Paltrow could even make riding her a miserable experience the sour faced cow !

What's your point, not denying it happens but as far as i know none of those women have accused wankstain of anything anyway...it's almost like you're trying to justify the actions of a sexual predator

You couldn't be more wrong I don't condone sexual harassment, I'm just showing that woman can be just as calculating & manipulative. You ain't going to convince me that some of these woman had an agenda going too these casting couch interviews, Media frenzy at its best and all the sheep following, bah bah bah. Wait for all the other female stars coming out the closet and pointing the finger at other directors/producers there might even be one or two actors lol. Why now because they're careers at up and running there won't be any would be starlets accusing anyone.

It says in the report miss ora slept with 20 men to kick start her career ffs and bye the way gwyneth Paltrow is on the list and has accused him of sexual proposition, she's number 2 on the slept her way to the top 10 list. ffs.

I'm thinking number 6 on the list may shed some light as to why these actresses are shouting about sexual abuse now they are all missing Hugh Hefner lol. Auld hughie Probably had all there careers in his pocket. Lot more to come me thinks lol.

http://listabuzz.com/top-10-famous-females-who-slept-their-way-to-the-top/

• Like 1

What's your point, not denying it happens but as far as i know none of those women have accused wankstain of anything anyway...it's almost like you're trying to justify the actions of a sexual predator
You couldn't be more wrong I don't condone sexual harassment, I'm just showing that woman can be just as calculating & manipulative. You ain't going to convince me that some of these woman had an agenda going too these casting couch interviews, Media frenzy at its best and all the sheep following, bah bah bah. Wait for all the other female stars coming out the closet and pointing the finger at other directors/producers there might even be one or two actors lol. Why now because they're careers at up and running there won't be any would be starlets accusing anyone.

It says in the report miss ora slept with 20 men to kick start her career ffs and bye the way gwyneth Paltrow is on the list and has accused him of sexual proposition, she's number 2 on the slept her way to the top 10 list. ffs.

I'm thinking number 6 on the list may shed some light as to why these actresses are shouting about sexual abuse now they are all missing Hugh Hefner lol. Auld hughie Probably had all there careers in his pocket. Lot more to come me thinks lol.

http://listabuzz.com/top-10-famous-females-who-slept-their-way-to-the-top/

Some serious spam on that website