Harvey Wankstien

Corey Feldman talked about it a few years ago and nobody of power noticed or cared. Those who are revealing all now had the opportunity to come out then but stayed silent and left him on his own talking about it and ignored . Jolie , paltrow etc now coming out and being called "strong women " should have shown a bit of backbone years ago when the first opportunity came . Trouble was that Feldman is a kind of weird character with drug issues and he was saying he was abused by Hollywood big wigs . The sinic in me thinks maybe it wouldn't have been good pr to tie yourself to .

• Like 3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No surprises really but what I don't get is you have these feminist pro liberal women Emma Thompson and Angelina jolie to name a couple now say yeah we knew he tried it with us..wtf? Why didn't you

In fairness I'm reading a lot of reports of these young naive actresses turning to their agents and agencies at the time with their allegations and just getting f**k all support. With all that has com

That Gwenyth Paltrow could even make riding her a miserable experience the sour faced cow !

Corey Feldman talked about it a few years ago and nobody of power noticed or cared. Those who are revealing all now had the opportunity to come out then but stayed silent and left him on his own talking about it and ignored . Jolie , paltrow etc now coming out and being called "strong women " should have shown a bit of backbone years ago when the first opportunity came . Trouble was that Feldman is a kind of weird character with drug issues and he was saying he was abused by Hollywood big wigs . The sinic in me thinks maybe it wouldn't have been good pr to tie yourself to .

I said in another thread the other day about Danielle Westbrook I just thought she was just a skank until I seen that shrink show then you realise why she's the way she is I bet the same goes for Feldman there damaged goods caused by showbiz nonces.

• Like 1

I said in another thread the other day about Danielle Westbrook I just thought she was just a skank until I seen that shrink show then you realise why she's the way she is I bet the same goes for Feldman there damaged goods caused by showbiz nonces.

Feldman was one of the kids from the film "stand by me" . I liked the film but years later after reading more about what happened behind the scenes you can understand why the kids grew up f****d up. River pheonix overdoses , Feldman getting passed around moguls to be sodomised. During that film prositutes & drugs were rife . If I remember correctly one of the child actors parents were instigators in the wild things that happened . Kids were made stars and zero guidance on how to deal with it and left in a vipers pit of people to use them for whatever reason be it money or sex . The people that should have been counciling them and helping them as Young people (keep off the drugs , focus on your career, stay away from trouble ) were the ones dragging them into it . The end result . 1 dead in a nightclub from drugs and one who only now in later life is trying to get some sort of normality . Anybody who's been afflicted by these people , be it Jolie ,paltrow , Feldman has my deepest sympathy . It's just sad that some of them only speak out when theirs something in it for them leaving the time inbetween for these guys to carry on being c**ts to people . I suppose they thought being known as the actress who was abused would harm their career , but if what this guy did to the girls was as bad as they made out then shame on them for leaving others at their mercy . In a sensible world these questions would be publicly asked of some of these people but it won't happen . To much power and influence to be asked these questions. Sad really as im sure I seen Jolie talking to some huge governing body about the abuse some women go through . Maybe if shed have used her own experience back then to shed light on it it would have gathered more interest and hopefully more help for these people . Back then tho it didn't quite fit into the branjelina pr angle

• Like 2

In fairness I'm reading a lot of reports of these young naive actresses turning to their agents and agencies at the time with their allegations and just getting f**k all support. With all that has come out over the last decade is it really surprising so many of them kept quiet?

There are now three allegations of rape, amongst all the other allegations of assault and general predatory behaviour. The fact so many big names are coming forward with a whole range of experiences is too much credibility to put this down to whores wanting a step up and now crying foul play.

Does make ya laugh though, a community that has painted itself as the bastion of morality these past few years failed to find the strength (as a community) to deal with a seemingly well known predator!

• Like 4

In fairness I'm reading a lot of reports of these young naive actresses turning to their agents and agencies at the time with their allegations and just getting f**k all support. With all that has come out over the last decade is it really surprising so many of them kept quiet?

There are now three allegations of rape, amongst all the other allegations of assault and general predatory behaviour. The fact so many big names are coming forward with a whole range of experiences is too much credibility to put this down to whores wanting a step up and now crying foul play.

Does make ya laugh though, a community that has painted itself as the bastion of morality these past few years failed to find the strength (as a community) to deal with a seemingly well known predator!

same as the savill job ,there was big money involved ..someone has to take a fall eventually to take the heat off the rest ,it was his turn in the barrell!!

Them actors are more concerned with making a name for themselves and making millions.

And are willing to be buggered to achieve it.

Why didn't they report him to the police ?

Because there famous name and millions come first.

• Like 1

Them actors are more concerned with making a name for themselves and making millions.

Why did young relatively unknown actress's not report sexual assault's from one of Hollywood's biggest names when no one else in the industry would support their allegations?

Do you not think that at the time they realised that they didn't stand a chance in hell and that if they wanted a career at all they had to learn and move on?

Why did young relatively unknown actress's not report sexual assault's from one of Hollywood's biggest names when no one else in the industry would support their allegations?

Do you not think that at the time they realised that they didn't stand a chance in hell and that if they wanted a career at all they had to learn and move on?

Most of these people have spent the whole of their young lives dreaming of hollywood careers. They eventually get a break in tinsel town & the final hurdle can be someone like Weinstein.....

Like you say born......they can make a choice of moving on or possibly going back to working a dreary 9-5. For many it would of been a no brainer?

Heard on the radio a 4th rape allegation has come forward

I think he's going to do some jail time................what a come down, eh?
Nah he will probably bunker down in some extradition free shite hole

You could be right...........he'd have to be quick though, this has spiralled fast already. Though I suppose he could raise any amount of bail? Shame if they let him slip.....

You could be right...........he'd have to be quick though, this has spiralled fast already. Though I suppose he could raise any amount of bail? Shame if they let him slip.....
Im sure I seen something on YouTube last night saying he'd left the country but I not fact checked it.