Dove Advert Racist?

More likely controversy creates millions of free advertising, no brainer.

could be right that.....ryan air never did ads in the past,,,,they just let shock headlines ,,like paying a quid to pee sell seats

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's giving black women false hope   How many feel conned after rushing out to buy the soap only to be left disappointed at still being black

I have only seen complaints about the black woman being turned white,havent seen any whites feeling aggrieved to turn into a Latina

A prominent black activists apparently ....

Posted Images

Thye black woman in the advert was just on sky news,she said people are overthinking and taking the ad out of context,if she aint bothered why is anyone else finding the ad offensive :laugh:

• Like 1

Thye black woman in the advert was just on sky news,she said people are overthinking and taking the ad out of context,if she aint bothered why is anyone else finding the ad offensive :laugh:

honestly theres no overthinking here....i cant think of anything else the ad is suggesting...

i will ask again,,,,,,what do you fellas think its suggesting?

What do you think the advert in its entirety suggests tomo,because I cant see it saying its better to be ginger than black and its better to be Latina/Asian than ginger,its probably got some arty-farty message that's lost to us mere mortals who don't have a media degree.

• Like 2

honestly theres no overthinking here....i cant think of anything else the ad is suggesting...

Are you of a black persuasion

What do you think the advert in its entirety suggests tomo,because I cant see it saying its better to be ginger than black and its better to be Latina/Asian than ginger,its probably got some arty-farty message that's lost to us mere mortals who don't have a media degree.

like you im lost,,,,the fitst bit as i said,,cleaning black skin white,,,,,but after that im stumped....

what do Dove say,,is the message...

Are you of a black persuasion

why....

wife showed me this last week,,,,its an odd ad because it does seem to suggest its cleaning the black womans skin white....

very ill thought out ad campain,,,,it was bound to get folks backs up,,,,,,they did a similar one a few years back as well....

they need to sack there advertising company

It's called viral marketing,it even got the bare chested, stubbly he-man hunters on here talking about it.......:yes:

• Like 1