Dove Advert Racist?

This dove advert is kicking up a bit of a stink at the moment,black woman takes off her clothes and turns white so its being called racist but the white woman takes off her clothes and turns latina,is it racist or some overpaid leftie kicking a stink up over nothing?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's giving black women false hope   How many feel conned after rushing out to buy the soap only to be left disappointed at still being black

I have only seen complaints about the black woman being turned white,havent seen any whites feeling aggrieved to turn into a Latina

A prominent black activists apparently ....

Posted Images

wife showed me this last week,,,,its an odd ad because it does seem to suggest its cleaning the black womans skin white....

very ill thought out ad campain,,,,it was bound to get folks backs up,,,,,,they did a similar one a few years back as well....

they need to sack there advertising company

I have only seen complaints about the black woman being turned white,havent seen any whites feeling aggrieved to turn into a Latina :whistling:

Theirs a still picture doing the rounds only showing the black woman turning white . People are just jumping on the bandwagon without even seing the advert. To their shame dive have apologised apparently

• Like 1

its an odd ad because it does seem to suggest its cleaning the black womans skin white....

But then the white woman turns Latina,whats the suggestion there?

The black lady featured in the add said she didn't think it shows racism at all and cant see what all of the fuss is about :yes:

its an odd ad because it does seem to suggest its cleaning the black womans skin white....

The black lady featured in the add said she didn't think it shows racism at all and cant see what all of the fuss is about :yes:

White turns into Asian apparently ....I've seen a few music videos where they do this changing don't remember anyone giving a flying .....

yeh i hate the rasim word getts banded about far to easy,,,,i dont think rasisim was intended..neither did my mrs incidently....however it was a very odd ad....and the first thought is,,,are they suggesting using the soap,,,is cleaning the black skin white.....i dont see any other way of interpriting the ad...

what do the rest of you think the ad suggests.....