Of Interest... Perhaps.

I feel sorry for the lads that won't get a ticket for an airgun, perhaps for some thing they did in their juvenile past, and who are pillars of out society now, due to idiots.

That`s a very good point Stealthy. :good:

In fairness you would expect new laws to start the day they are brought into force and not the past. " Within reason".

• Like 3

Like in scotland the woman drug dealer Sharon McMillan whos child was shot by the man she sold drugs to , was one of the people leading the charge to ban air guns . Now we have MISS Amy Allen who has a much more fetching double chin than Sharon McMillan calling for air guns controlls . What is confusing me is when this idiot Jordan Walters was shooting at MISS Amy Allen s child was she present or had she left here child in the care of this idiot . i dont think this has any thing to do with the latest events that have occurred with air guns , this is just the end of a long plan to disarm the public . You will have noticed the constant cat shot stories in the local news for the last 6 mounths or more . the same people who dont want the americans armed dont want us armed at all . Air guns are a gateway gun . The idiot Jordan Walters got 2 years prison for shooting a child in the head how big a crime can it be . A future idiot , in the future will have to use ...catupult . bow . crossbow . or leave the cap of the bleach . white spirits .asprins . rat pioson or leave the stair gate open ect and idiot will always be an idiot .

• Like 1

The police can't cope with FAC licence at the moment, let alone airgun license I have been waiting for six months for mine and still do not know when she is coming around . First it was September now she said end of October if i am lucky .

• Like 2

The fact is an air rifle pistol or a bleadin' great 50cal BMG is just an inert collection metal parts and absolutely incapable of self-activation.....until someone picks them up, loads them and starts pointing.....

I'm fed up of hearing people calling to ban air guns and firearms where, only the law abiding and innocent users of sprting arms will once again carry the bloody can for the scum and dross who mis-treat and abuse the right to own and use one.

If some toerag aims and fires an air weapon at a child or anyone else, God help him with the police and the courts who should be dealing with him.

Why the f**k should you or I be penalised for some worthless drug-dealing shitpot's behaviour?

• Like 7

The fact is an air rifle pistol or a bleadin' great 50cal BMG is just an inert collection metal parts and absolutely incapable of self-activation.....until someone picks them up, loads them and starts pointing.....

I'm fed up of hearing people calling to ban air guns and firearms where, only the law abiding and innocent users of sprting arms will once again carry the bloody can for the scum and dross who mis-treat and abuse the right to own and use one.

If some toerag aims and fires an air weapon at a child or anyone else, God help him with the police and the courts who should be dealing with him.

Why the f**k should you or I be penalised for some worthless drug-dealing shitpot's behaviour?

Deflects attention from other things. Pubs kill more then Air Rifles, close every Pub, sorry idiots that drive after a skinful in the Pub, i think one is supposed to say.

Honour Killings? or is that to scary a subject?

Easy target, Drivers, Smokers, Drinkers, and all of you, sorry us.

Belated Happy Birthday Simon

All the very best for you and Helen

• Like 1

As unfortunate and dreadful as it is, people killed or injured by firearms in this country amount to virtually zero, how many people are killed or maimed by drunk/drugged drivers every week, so why not the knee jerk reaction ????? Ban cars, N o of course not, even though in the last few years cars have been used by terrorists to good effect, but no, pick on the law abiding majority of firearm owners.Easy meat.

• Like 2

LAST WEEK...A young lady was set free from her trial hearing in Crown Court for stabbing her boyfriend with a knife during a bloody tiff!. The reason being, the Judge said, was that she was a bright student at University and imposing any form of prison sentence or restrictive punishment would put an end to her career chances. :huh::hmm::yes:

But you and I, who are innocent of any criminal wrong-doing are now going to be burdened with further restriction and regulation because a low-life, useless b@stard with a pea for a brain shot a child with his air rifle.

The question now, is. How do the police enforce air gun licencing? They have a great deal on their plate as it is without piling this on them. If they are unable to cope with registering and licencing over three million air rifles and pistols and their owners, what will happen then?

Looking at that utterly inept chicken, our Home Secretary, Amber Rudd we currently have at the helm of the Home Office; there will be a "Period of consultation", a further "review" and the idea of BAN EVERYONE WITH A CRIMINAL PAST will start to formulate. Regardless of their rehabilitation, or clean and exemplary conduct record after serving whatever sentence was handed to them for their behaviour. You just watch!

Then it will be a restriction on the number of air rifles you can legally own.

And how many tins of pellets you can hold.

And you must hold a valid written permission for pest control from a landowner or farmer, or a gun club mebership, or both.

This is not fair, it's not just and it's nothing more than an ignorant politician wanting to be seen to be "doing something for the good of all".

CRAP!

They just don't want us to hold any sort of air weapon or firearm when the next Allah Wallah shows up raping children with his mates and running people down with a hired truck in the name of his prophet!

• Like 1