How Often Do People Lamp

I used to be out nearly every night of the week litterally to the point where I'd have more heart then the dogs for going out but times have deffo changed for me I like to get out 2 or 3 times a week weather depending I look back to those days a realised I must of pushed the dogs beyond there limits some nights id be more then proud to have those dogs back in my kennels now

Fair play penda.

There can be no arguments if them dogs were fit or not.

What type lurchers was you running.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yea mate he was hurt but hes back out that was tuesday night with him an thats the pups there all doing well mate 4 wks old now cheer

at least 10 times per week and walk them 15 mile a day and bike them 4/5 mile few times a week

was a good dog fox last one of the night to so good tester when he was tired but no problem to him av 19 killed with him up to now. dam doing some job with them

Posted Images

I used to be out nearly every night of the week litterally to the point where I'd have more heart then the dogs for going out but times have deffo changed for me I like to get out 2 or 3 times a week weather depending I look back to those days a realised I must of pushed the dogs beyond there limits some nights id be more then proud to have those dogs back in my kennels now

Fair play penda.

i ran a dog bred off my own stuff he was basically lurcher to lurcher and a bull x bitch they weren't world beaters but they always did there best many a time be walking back home at unsavoury times of the morning dog at my side bunnies or what ever in a bag on my shoulder or stuff into my jacket and I knew them dogs had deffo earned that kennel space I used to put the miles in on my boots and it was worth it every single night I ran those dogs freezer was never empty mud covered boots in the hallway and several pair of barbed wire ripped mole skins great times were had ??

Fair play penda.

i ran a dog bred off my own stuff he was basically lurcher to lurcher and a bull x bitch they weren't world beaters but they always did there best many a time be walking back home at unsavoury times of the morning dog at my side bunnies or what ever in a bag on my shoulder or stuff into my jacket and I knew them dogs had deffo earned that kennel space I used to put the miles in on my boots and it was worth it every single night I ran those dogs freezer was never empty mud covered boots in the hallway and several pair of barbed wire ripped mole skins great times were had
Living the dream mate

Bet you had calfs like shoe box's lol

Fair play penda.

i ran a dog bred off my own stuff he was basically lurcher to lurcher and a bull x bitch they weren't world beaters but they always did there best many a time be walking back home at unsavoury times of the morning dog at my side bunnies or what ever in a bag on my shoulder or stuff into my jacket and I knew them dogs had deffo earned that kennel space I used to put the miles in on my boots and it was worth it every single night I ran those dogs freezer was never empty mud covered boots in the hallway and several pair of barbed wire ripped mole skins great times were had

Living the dream mate

Bet you had calfs like shoe box's lol

yeah mate it's the opposite now ive got a belly like a beer barrel
  • Like 2