Bags Packed

It doesnt matter how she would vote the people have voted she has too follow there wishes you imaging the backlash if she didnt

What like the backlash from the child abuse..purpotrated by government bodies..or like the nhs crisis or like the immigrant crisis?? The sheeple baa a little bit and the government do whats best for the elite..now line up like good mutton and get your flu jab and vaccinations...nothing to see here move along please...baaaa

The UK summed up in a nutshell !

As long as everyone gets too moan a bit then vote either Tory or labour yet again all should be fine ? Yea???

Good to see more and more people are starting to understand mate.....again, spot on

I read the goverment are to introduce a fee for the ones who are allowed to stay. Think its an administration fee.

Anyway the good old SNP have decided any fees they will pay as they needthrse people here for our economy and we regard them as fellow scots. (Shame they dont see scots who disagree with them the same way)

Economy lol maybe if they decided not to outlaw fracking we could have gave our much needed economy a huge boost also creating much needed jobs.however they need the support of the tree hugging green party to prop them up.

SNP commissioned a report on fracking to appease there opponents.

Scientists concluded fracking done correctly with safety done properly posed no risk.

But in typical snp fashion it wasn't the answer they wanted so disregarded it.

Lol..you really dont have a clue..fracking is safe?? Could you show me the evidence for that please..survey probably done by godzilla themselves ffs... just like smoking wasnt nad for you i suppose.

And neither am i wilf nor is bell end.

im only going by the independent report that was ordered by the Scottish goverment.

Scientific findings said if done properly and they adhered to the safety procedures they don't forsee a problem.

pumping billions of oil out the earth and wiping out forrests isnt good for the either, but it happens and creates jobs and boosts economies.

My original point was they asked for this report as they thought it would be in there favour. It wasn't so therefore ignored and went ahead with the ban. For the very reason i explained. f**k all to do with the planet only to keep the greens on side and keep them in power.

• Like 1

Nope fair one, I hear you mate.

On a practical level you have a good point, I'm not saying don't pal.

I'm just speaking personally and I don't like the idea of it but as you point out, where money is concerned, my feelings are neither here nor there.

• Like 1