Fenn Trap On Shaugh Bridge

Walking along the moor,

My Inlaw found a trap and set it off...

My two mutts were feet away and could easily of stood on the trap!

Just a reminder to anyone trapping around this area, it is a national trust site... There are many walkers/pets who use this area.

If it was my dog who got caught by the trap, id happily pay for private prints!!

Just be clever/careful of where you set traps....

Many thanks.

post-105101-0-37644500-1507564658_thumb.jpg

post-105101-0-84064300-1507564687_thumb.jpg

post-105101-0-76035900-1507564711_thumb.jpg

Edited by kjmkjm

Bloody lucky that lad!! Think I'd pay for prints off it as Well if it had been my dogs. Some right numptys round

I know mate! In laws wasn't full aware what its was! least i have another trap aye :thumbs::laugh:

Haha that's true. What twats though. You can keep all that up north Devon don't want it my way haha

Should go back and leave some sort of sign for the guy when he goes back . Or stick a bit of police tape around the area . Might think twice about coming back

Lucky cushty didn't find it.

He would of left them a proper sign.

• Like 2

What's the story with theses print tests who does them,and how would they get the name of the person whos prints they are,wouldn't the police be the only one's with that info I couuldn't see them giving it out.

As soon as they seen 6 fingers and 4 thumbs on each hand they would know it was you ye inbred c**t

Haha you have it bad for me,I must be right under your skin haha haha.

What's the story with theses print tests who does them,and how would they get the name of the person whos prints they are,wouldn't the police be the only one's with that info I couuldn't see them giving it out.

As soon as they seen 6 fingers and 4 thumbs on each hand they would know it was you ye inbred c**t

Haha you have it bad for me,I must be right under your skin haha haha.

nah I just like giving you shit ye mong

That's no way to talk to an old friend I can't believe the penny hasn't dropped yet.