rambling farmers

the farmer on my shoot insists on walking there dogs round the shoot ,not keeping to a set route and not keeping them under control ! tried talking to them but getting nowhere, just get ... its my land etc! any advice from lads with footpaths etc through there shoot . cheers

the farmer on my shoot insists on walking there dogs round the shoot ,not keeping to a set route and not keeping them under control ! tried talking to them but getting nowhere, just get ... its my land etc! any advice from lads with footpaths etc through there shoot . cheers

When you say your shoot, do you meen that you pay the farmer to use his land & you have paying guest ? or is just for your use which you have permission ?

if you are paying him you need to get it sorted & if he insist on carrying on with his dogs tell him to get F :censored: with his land & let other people know so they don't have the same problem.

If it is land which you have permission & shoot only yourself then unfortunately if he will not compromise then all you can do is try to get some new permission elsewhere :doh:

How inconvenient the farmer wants to walk around his own land :doh:

How inconvenient the farmer wants to walk around his own land :doh:

:stupid: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: