Pup No Interest

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Peter.if you are that hard up. Why don't you ask provident for a loan.

Sounds like a 13 year old wanting it all right now. Tell him too chill or go try a different sports like tennis or golf.

Its a Lakeland id encourage him to be expect the worst as it reaches an expected hunting age.

i can lend you £50 to feed yourselves for the week?

Is that 50 you took back when you jacked on buying the pup.

is that from the guy who messaged my Mrs calling her every name under the sun for her bank questioning the transaction?

Peter.if you are that hard up.

Why don't you ask provident for a loan.

because they only go up to 1000 that is no good when can't pay won't pay are on your door lol anyway all good in the end hey am off the road and back home for a few days now if you want to sent joe peschi round with his vice over a article i cut and pasted on web pmsl

Hi lads I've kept terriers over 20 years now my pal just got into dog game he bought a Lakeland dog pup which is now six months old I've tried telling him time and time again it will show a interest when it's ready but he thinks I'm pulling his leg will some decent lads please tell the score on here I'll show him the replays I get to this topic thanks a hope everyone has a good season

Its a Lakeland id encourage him to be expect the worst as it reaches an expected hunting age.
Says a man??? Who feeds Bedlingtons pmsl.
No a mush that feeds WORKING Bedlingtons,get it right or carry on pmslelling your fecking ignorance.

ignorance is it!!! pmslelling and fecking, are not even in the dictionary, I rest my case. . .

Fecking is in the Irish dictionary it's not as harsh as fcuk and it gets round the swear filter on here I use it lot on my posts because of it ,for fecks sake ;)

Who are you his mother, fluffy can speak for himself you know the guy I mean the guy with the problem. We are talking English dictionary here.

Oh well if your talking English dictionary

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/feck

Hi lads I've kept terriers over 20 years now my pal just got into dog game he bought a Lakeland dog pup which is now six months old I've tried telling him time and time again it will show a interest when it's ready but he thinks I'm pulling his leg will some decent lads please tell the score on here I'll show him the replays I get to this topic thanks a hope everyone has a good season

Says a man??? Who feeds Bedlingtons pmsl.
No a mush that feeds WORKING Bedlingtons,get it right or carry on pmslelling your fecking ignorance.

ignorance is it!!! pmslelling and fecking, are not even in the dictionary, I rest my case. . .

Fecking is in the Irish dictionary it's not as harsh as fcuk and it gets round the swear filter on here I use it lot on my posts because of it ,for fecks sake ;)
Who are you his mother, fluffy can speak for himself you know the guy I mean the guy with the problem. We are talking English dictionary here.
Oh well if your talking English dictionary

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/feck

It only took yae 21 hours and 17 minutes Ha Ha ya bawbag

??????