A Few Of My Big Lad

spent to long in that sanger in aldergrove pulling his wire

Sangers where all in Belfast,the RAF policed Aldergrove,geez them Belfast lasses where the best looking birds in Britain and the offspring we left over there bear testament to how much we thought of the conflict,OK we lost a few muckers but the shag fest more than made up for it,id do another tour even at my age just to keep the numbers up.

sounds good but it didnt happen in our end the town lol

Your mammy may have another tale to tell son.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A mate of mine brought around a new camera today and he took some lovely shots of my dog, thought I'd share may favourite ones...      

I don,t believe it.

From dogs to the troubles in 2 pages..........only on THL lol

Posted Images

Ignore Morton .....everyfucker else does lol

So you think thats a stunning looking mutt?,then you want folk to ignore me!.1 nil to morton.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder .... my comment of ignoring you was made simply because you never have a good thing say about anyone's dog unless it's a beddy grey and then you still only give a back handed comment

OK Einstein show me a post where ive advocated my ambition with a Beddy/Grey,i like Bedlingtons,if they graft,id not own a Beddy lurcher.

I know your a educated man when it comes to

Running dogs but what would you say was a attractive looking dog morton ?

Sangers where all in Belfast,the RAF policed Aldergrove,geez them Belfast lasses where the best looking birds in Britain and the offspring we left over there bear testament to how much we thought of the conflict,OK we lost a few muckers but the shag fest more than made up for it,id do another tour even at my age just to keep the numbers up.

Bit strong mate :thumbs:

what about the man size pampers delivered to the barracks

We where all about 19 and early 20 and far to much for the filth of the fenian turds that surrendered their irish identity at the hands of Adams and mcguinness because they took their place in parliament and took the queens pound.

• Like 1

Ignore Morton .....everyfucker else does lol

So you think thats a stunning looking mutt?,then you want folk to ignore me!.1 nil to morton.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder .... my comment of ignoring you was made simply because you never have a good thing say about anyone's dog unless it's a beddy grey and then you still only give a back handed comment

OK Einstein show me a post where ive advocated my ambition with a Beddy/Grey,i like Bedlingtons,if they graft,id not own a Beddy lurcher.

I know your a educated man when it comes to

Running dogs but what would you say was a attractive looking dog morton ?

It must have Deerhound,in the mix,it must have Border in the mix and most importantly it must graft a tad better than the average lurcher,my idyll would be a 26" bitch and a dog of 28" and 80lbs.A couple of the most useful mutts ive seen in the field never met these idyll,s,the best mutts ive witnessed always did.

• Like 1

Bit strong mate :thumbs:

Read on.

We where all about 19 and early 20 and far to much for the filth of the fenian turds that surrendered their irish identity at the hands of Adams and mcguinness because they took their place in parliament and took the queens pound.

what you telling me for lol i couldnt give a fcuk

You asked and i did not want to offend

what you telling me for lol i couldnt give a fcuk

You asked and i did not want to offend

truth be told yous walked about shiting yourselfs an hiding behind kids

I was often scared.

soup