A Few Of My Big Lad

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A mate of mine brought around a new camera today and he took some lovely shots of my dog, thought I'd share may favourite ones...      

I don,t believe it.

From dogs to the troubles in 2 pages..........only on THL lol

Posted Images

I will be honest here, Steve them pics don't do him justice. Seeing that dog in person on numerous occaissions he is the perfect example of a racey bull X well looked after and in tip top condition..........and does more than it says on the tin

Morton may be correct with his opinions, but I would gaurantee one thing, he would change his opinion after seeing the dog in the flesh.

• Like 1

Ignore Morton .....everyfucker else does lol

So you think thats a stunning looking mutt?,then you want folk to ignore me!.1 nil to morton.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder .... my comment of ignoring you was made simply because you never have a good thing say about anyone's dog unless it's a beddy grey and then you still only give a back handed comment

Ignore Morton .....everyfucker else does lol

So you think thats a stunning looking mutt?,then you want folk to ignore me!.1 nil to morton.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder .... my comment of ignoring you was made simply because you never have a good thing say about anyone's dog unless it's a beddy grey and then you still only give a back handed comment

OK Einstein show me a post where ive advocated my ambition with a Beddy/Grey,i like Bedlingtons,if they graft,id not own a Beddy lurcher.

I will be honest here, Steve them pics don't do him justice. Seeing that dog in person on numerous occaissions he is the perfect example of a racey bull X well looked after and in tip top condition..........and does more than it says on the tin

Morton may be correct with his opinions, but I would gaurantee one thing, he would change his opinion after seeing the dog in the flesh.

As i prefer a tall and muscular hairy arsed deerhoundy/collie infused mongrel,ill guarantee a mutt with physique and no jacket will never rock my boat and ill always see them as uglier than what my rose tinted lenses see,s as beauty.

As i prefer a tall and muscular hairy arsed deerhoundy/collie infused mongrel,ill guarantee a mutt with physique and no jacket will never rock my boat and ill always see them as uglier than what my rose tinted lenses see,s as beauty.

So if it don't rock your boat, you just sink another dog owners boat eh?

spent to long in that sanger in aldergrove pulling his wire

Sangers where all in Belfast,the RAF policed Aldergrove,geez them Belfast lasses where the best looking birds in Britain and the offspring we left over there bear testament to how much we thought of the conflict,OK we lost a few muckers but the shag fest more than made up for it,id do another tour even at my age just to keep the numbers up.

• Like 1