Stan

Quick update on Stan, had him back out few nights ago and his toe seems to be fine and he has picked up where he left off and becoming a very handy young dog, keep him the way he is going and I'll be very happy

hows his toe looking ?

Still looks fat but it's not soft tissue it's hard but not effecting him at all now

52 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

Ain’t u lucky i came and met you so far down if you came into the old Renfrewshire u may never have made it out the same man??

??? bunch of ronguns up there eh haha yes mate I appreciate it pal.

Dog got a knocked up toe atm but after Christmas your welcome down for a night on the lamp ?

14 hours ago, johnrussell84 said:

U know a was thinking Jordan how that all came about I read ur posts and sounded decent u trusted me that what a was telling u was true and trusted me enough to come thru with the pup goes to show there is still trusting boys left In The dog game

Mate he hits stuff flat out. He has plenty speed. yeah man I had no reason to think you were not telling the truth. Like you say there not many good dog lads left but I'd like to think I'm one of them and the people I associate are the same.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Still plenty good lads in the dog game no meet any one aye  wouldn't trust in years it all depends who you associate with 

Exactly mate I travell all over country to give my dogs work and have met some top boys who are a phone call away if I needed anything 

• Like 2