Air Chrony

I have been looking at buying a Air chrony ,just cant find anybody selling them apart from blackpool airguns ,which i will NOT use after yesterdays run in with them .

If i lived near to them i would of been straight up and have serious words the manager or owner . The cnut i spoke to nice at first but when i questioned about the having it delivered to a different address, he wanted me to send information about me through email . I did say to him this why i don't use BAR unless i have to because the postal is a pain in the backside ,then he put the phone down on me . Fcuking twat

• Like 3

OR WERE YOU JUST BEING A TWAT AS USUAL

ARROGANT

PIG HEADED

SPOIL,T LITTLE BRAT

SELF CENTERED

SPIT THE DUMMY OUT

I COULD GO ON BUT ILL NOT

ONLY SAYING LIKE

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Definitely not good to put the phone down on a customer :no:

Was your wording a little more colourful than ..........

'this why i don't use BAR unless i have to because the postal is a pain in the backside'

no not at al mate ,in fact for a change i was nice :laugh:

• Like 1

OR WERE YOU JUST BEING A TWAT AS USUAL

ARROGANT

PIG HEADED

SPOIL,T LITTLE BRAT

SELF CENTERED

SPIT THE DUMMY OUT

I COULD GO ON BUT ILL NOT

ONLY SAYING LIKE

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

sounds just like me ,have you been talking to my wife by any chance :laugh::thumbs:

Definitely not good to put the phone down on a customer :no:

Was your wording a little more colourful than ..........

'this why i don't use BAR unless i have to because the postal is a pain in the backside'

no not at al mate ,in fact for a change i was nice :laugh:

In that case, it sounds like they're just plain rude and, unable to take criticism.

Take your money elsewhere mate :yes::thumbs:

• Like 1

They are obviously doing so well they dont need your business, but what these arrogant shop owners/staff fail to realise is people now vent their displeasure on forums such as this, not good business acumen putting the phone down on a customer, assuming the chap you spoke to is not the owner/manager I would call back and ask to speak to said person, make it very clear that being spoken to rudely by his/her staff is not good for business.

• Like 2

After one phone chat with them last year, I came away thinking that they think they are 'gods gift to the airgun world' and would not deal with them on principle and all that tosh regarding FX Impact, what a load of rubbish.

I don't blame you one bit Mitch.

Phil

• Like 1

After one phone chat with them last year, I came away thinking that they think they are 'gods gift to the airgun world' and would not deal with them on principle and all that tosh regarding FX Impact, what a load of rubbish.

Phil

Gave them one more chance to get it right from last time but they fcuked again , that is it for me , will not deal with them any more

Phil

I had fun dealing with them as well, to the result being they lost the sale of a Daystate Huntsman Classic Left handed, we wanted to trade the wife's right handed one against it, I offered to email them photos, described the condition, but Lloyd would not give us an idea of trade in value and Blackpool is too long a haul from Norfolk to consider without having at least a rough idea of how much they would give...

Hmmm :hmm:

A far cry from Sandwell Field Sports.

About a year ago I sent an email to the shop at approx.` 9pm at night, within 5 min`s Tony Wall emailed me back saying give me a ring Mark I`m in the shop.

Tony gave me his time at 9pm gone at night,- I`ll not forget that :thumbs: .

I`ve not dealt with BAR yet but you`ve got to admit - it`s a little off putting reading trusted information like that.

atb Mark.

• Like 1