This is our year, our time, think we will win the world cup now ... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

No been on for abit, hope everyone is keeping well :good:

The only reason you have "Not been on for abit" is because you have been in an fecking asylum,thats the only reason anybody would back a Scottish football team in any football competition apart from subbuteo in a Glasgow crack den.
Well considering Scotland have a population of about

5.4 million

and

England have a population of about 54.3 million who would you say Should have a better football team.

You still kidding yourself on that your work pmsl.

Rock on Tommy. Pmsl.

The vast majority of England supporters are never under the same illusions of their British compatriots when it comes to football,the last competition we were in a population far less than Scotland fecked our endeavour.The jocks expect to win and then do what they do best and drown their sorrows in pissy beer and evil barley water,the English know we will not win and stick to decent ale and cider to assist our happy hour of realism.

Is that it, is that your comeback to try and slate and belittle the most famous tipple in the world get real sweetheart.

Anyone fancy a day out with some pm Mortified .

Anybody that can sup in my company needs to be realistic and bring some heavy brass with them,after a morning with the company of the fluffy,s ill guarantee the most resolute of souls would be happy enough to quench my initial thirst,the next few rounds may become beyond their means,as is the fact that some Bedlingtons graft.If you wish to get your wallet out and quench my thirst ill give you a morning around leeds with the Fluffy,s,my mutts do,does your wallet.

This is our year, our time, think we will win the world cup now ... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The only reason you have "Not been on for abit" is because you have been in an fecking asylum,thats the only reason anybody would back a Scottish football team in any football competition apart from subbuteo in a Glasgow crack den.

5.4 million

and

England have a population of about 54.3 million who would you say Should have a better football team.

Rock on Tommy. Pmsl.

The vast majority of England supporters are never under the same illusions of their British compatriots when it comes to football,the last competition we were in a population far less than Scotland fecked our endeavour.The jocks expect to win and then do what they do best and drown their sorrows in pissy beer and evil barley water,the English know we will not win and stick to decent ale and cider to assist our happy hour of realism.
Is that it, is that your comeback to try and slate and belittle the most famous tipple in the world get real sweetheart.

Anybody that can sup in my company needs to be realistic and bring some heavy brass with them,after a morning with the company of the fluffy,s ill guarantee the most resolute of souls would be happy enough to quench my initial thirst,the next few rounds may become beyond their means,as is the fact that some Bedlingtons graft.If you wish to get your wallet out and quench my thirst ill give you a morning around leeds with the Fluffy,s,my mutts do,does your wallet.

Dont drink.

5.4 million

and

Rock on Tommy. Pmsl.

Hey fluffy I saw you in the warburtons advert

hes from Leeds

your funny but your not a patch on Peter Kay.

Couldn't you ask for a rematch in case you get a better result? :whistling:

A used too like you walshie ☺️

• Like 1

sounds like a plan!

f***ing gutted, thought we were going to win this one. time for a new manager, gs reverted back to the same players who let us down at the start of the campain. young mcgin should be playing, the celtic players make a difference, everyone can see that except gs.. time the championship players were out the squad. no all doom and gloom for us, some good players comming through, time for another manager with fresh ideas.

sounds like a plan!

f***ing gutted, thought we were going to win this one. time for a new manager, gs reverted back to the same players who let us down at the start of the campain. young mcgin should be playing, the celtic players make a difference, everyone can see that except gs.. time the championship players were out the squad. no all doom and gloom for us, some good players comming through, time for another manager with fresh ideas.

Gareth Southgate?

5.4 million

and

Rock on Tommy. Pmsl.

Hey fluffy I saw you in the warburtons advert

hes from Leeds

your funny but your not a patch on Peter Kay.

That warburtons was on again pmsl ?

HES FROM LEEDS

Brilliant ?