lurcherman 887

Operation Today

Ive had bloods taken it's like a scratch,one thing I cannot do is take my kids for their vaccinations can't bear the needle going in them an their crying ,missus takes them lol.

Lol the scratch was okay it was after i felt proper light headed... last time i moan at the docs about having the shits 😂😂 .. mind you its always best to get these check ups aint it

Lol the scratch was okay it was after i felt proper light headed... last time i moan at the docs about having the shits .. mind you its always best to get these check ups aint it

When will you find out if they found the cause of your erectile disfunction are they checking for AIDS again.

Up here in the manlier parts of Britain they take blood with a broken buck fast bottle an a soup bowl, man up ffs

• Like 5

Ive had bloods taken it's like a scratch,one thing I cannot do is take my kids for their vaccinations can't bear the needle going in them an their crying ,missus takes them lol.

I'm the one that bring the kids for there needle's I fcuking hate it had to bring the baby for a blood test few weeks ago they had to fill a couple of the veil's so it took a few minutes the screams out of him was awfull,he's to go for a brain scan next week I'm not looking forward to that.

• Like 1

Good luck peter mate. I wont take mine for there needles either once i did and my lil boy was sick everywhere and pissed everywhere lol lil fuckers aint they

• Like 1

You can get tablets to stop you being scared of the doctor. I think the pharmaceutical name is Mandafucup.

• Like 3

I'm the one that bring the kids for there needle's I fcuking hate it had to bring the baby for a blood test few weeks ago they had to fill a couple of the veil's so it took a few minutes the screams out of him was awfull,he's to go for a brain scan next week I'm not looking forward to that.

Yeah fingers crossed for the wee chap Peter, all the very best. 🤞🤞🤞

• Like 1