Operation Today

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's only a fukcing blood test you fanny ... you need to get used to sight of it ..... .

Just a blood test lads last time i went white and had to lay down they gave me some lucozade tablets and my mummy had to pick me up from docs and left car there till morning was quite traumatic so i w

You can get tablets to stop you being scared of the doctor. I think the pharmaceutical name is Mandafucup.

Lol the scratch was okay it was after i felt proper light headed... last time i moan at the docs about having the shits .. mind you its always best to get these check ups aint it

When will you find out if they found the cause of your erectile disfunction are they checking for AIDS again.

Ive had bloods taken it's like a scratch,one thing I cannot do is take my kids for their vaccinations can't bear the needle going in them an their crying ,missus takes them lol.

I'm the one that bring the kids for there needle's I fcuking hate it had to bring the baby for a blood test few weeks ago they had to fill a couple of the veil's so it took a few minutes the screams out of him was awfull,he's to go for a brain scan next week I'm not looking forward to that.

• Like 1

Ive had bloods taken it's like a scratch,one thing I cannot do is take my kids for their vaccinations can't bear the needle going in them an their crying ,missus takes them lol.

I'm the one that bring the kids for there needle's I fcuking hate it had to bring the baby for a blood test few weeks ago they had to fill a couple of the veil's so it took a few minutes the screams out of him was awfull,he's to go for a brain scan next week I'm not looking forward to that.

Yeah fingers crossed for the wee chap Peter, all the very best. ???

• Like 1